Regular Contributor

Re: Slow shipping getting ridiculous

it's beyond ridiculous.

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree.  I have been shopping with QVC for about as long as they have been on the air.  Used to get things ini about 3 days or maybe 4.   They always came UPS.  Now, it takes a week or sometimes more to receive some items.  I ordered some shoes on Sept 17 and they have been shipped supposedly, but deliver time is Oct 1.  They should just go backk to UPS and not snail mail.. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Queen Linda 

@Queen Linda wrote:

I totally agree.  I have been shopping with QVC for about as long as they have been on the air.  Used to get things ini about 3 days or maybe 4.   They always came UPS.  Now, it takes a week or sometimes more to receive some items.  I ordered some shoes on Sept 17 and they have been shipped supposedly, but deliver time is Oct 1.  They should just go backk to UPS and not snail mail.. 

I have been with them for over 20 years and no more.  I will go to vender direct.  I ordered a  SG  jacket when I received an email of a preview that it would be A TSV.   picked color, it was shipped. Del. Was to be the 19th. Yesterday I called CS, didn,t received, was still in Ontario,since the 14th. CS told me out of stock on the color I ordered.  I said give me REFUND, i,m through.  You can,t trust their delivery, they are in process too long. And worse, CS by phone can,t do anything.

Ordered Este Lauded days after and already received that order. Same with bath and body works. Anything that goes to Ontario stays in Ontario 

Esteemed Contributor

I got the jacket today.  Was due the 19th.  The kicker, they sent the wrong color and the wrong size.  The color I ordered is gone, but I'm the jacket is ugly and not worth 71.00.

My it eye cream is lost in the mail.  They are sending a replacement overnight, no charge, but it,s been in processing for two days.  I,m not ordering from this mess of a company any longer.  Can you imagine the Christmas mess they will have?

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r 

@grandma r wrote:

Interesting question.  I have gotten some items very quickly while others sit in processing for days.

I just ordered from another shopping site recently.  I ordered online and my item was received within 3 days via USPS.  BTW, the item was shipped for free too!  

I ordered from Este lauder yesterday, got it today no shipping.  

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 

@tropics21 wrote:

If one is upset wth QVC, they can stop shopping with them whenever they care to

Good idea, exactly after 25 years that is what I am doing.

Valued Contributor

I am Just like you, shopping over 25 years and a big shopper.  No more, waiting for the last two items and that is it for me. Tired of paying for shipping, etc. rather go to the mall and see what is in fashion, try it on, and take it home and no more shipping charges going into the pockets of qvc. not to mention you have months to return items to stores in the mall

Trusted Contributor

I so agree with you all.  I've been shopping here a long time and things have just gotten ridiculous for every facet of the process.  I ordered something from HSN, returned it and got my refund before a QVC order even shipped.  There's very little QVC offers that can't be found elsewhere, so my shopping here has greatly diminished.   I think they are trying to compete with the likes of Amazon, and it just ain't gonna happen.  

Contributor

I've had that happen to me several times.  I've ordered an item trusting they have the quantity on hand, only to be told the color, size, whatever is out of stock. or told an item shipped, but it never did and now it's out of stock!!   Why are they overselling products??!!  I've been shopping with QVC since the beginning and I'm only going to purchase items from them that I can't purchase elsewhere.  Other companies that ship for free are MUCH quicker, so if it's a matter of efficiency QVC has missed the boat. Not only do they charge outrageous shipping costs, PER ITEM, but if it's to assure better shipping time and control, it's not working.  Why do they need to ship the cheapest method when they charge so much?  I'm pretty dissatisfied and pretty much done with QVC.

Respected Contributor

Have you noticed the Hosts no longer mention a week to 10 days? Sometimes sooner and sometimes more . I thought the  new warenouses were going to expedite the process but the shipping time is still a question on top of often lengthy  processing times. Yes  Amazon has spoiled  us and more often than not I am amazed at overnight delivery. I live in a small town and have to travel 70 to 100 miles for Brick and  Mortar stores and rely on shopping on line.