Occasional Contributor

Slow shipping getting ridiculous

You know what’s ridiculous? A package that comes from hours away in PA that has been received in my city since Saturday has an estimated delivery of Wednesday 8/8/19! Why do we have to pay for shipping when a package sits somewhere in the same city I live for 3 days? It would be 5 days but I’m not counting the weekend. It’s getting ridiculous! The estimated delivery date is the status when I put the tracking number in UPS. Why QVC are you still using sure post but charging us out the wazoo??
Honored Contributor

Re: Slow shipping getting ridiculous

It's the same with returns, they will receive something and it will sit there for 5 to 7 days before you are notified and get a credit. I'm about to call CS about returns now.

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting question.  I have gotten some items very quickly while others sit in processing for days.

I just ordered from another shopping site recently.  I ordered online and my item was received within 3 days via USPS.  BTW, the item was shipped for free too!  

Honored Contributor

If it's only the EDD, you may well get the package before then.  It depends on what the post office in your city does with it.

You haven't said what you paid for shipping, but I know from mailing things that the $3.50 I pay for most of my items, is a fraction of what it would cost me to mail the same thing.

I agree some delays are frustrating, but I blame that on the companies that contract to do the deliveries.  If they say they can do it in a timely manner for a set price, then it's up to them to do it.

I currently have an item that shipped out of California on the 2nd and there has been no update since then.  That is annoying.

Also, I have something coming from a different company for which the shipping was a whole lot more than QVC's usual rates and it's taken over a week (and it's food) and is now sitting in my local post office.  Instead of FedEx dropping it off as they drove past my door!  

Honored Contributor

QVC packages travel on a low priority.  The post office and UPS will deliver the higher priority mail first, then our Q packages.  I never get QVC UPS packages on Mondays as I suppose they have more important deliveries.  That's  just the way things are now.  Keep your BP down and don't stew about it

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

If one is upset wth QVC, they can stop shopping with them whenever they care to

Super Contributor

I rarely buy from QVC anymore, but I had read how they were trying to improve on their slow shipping.

I ordered the Farmer Jon's microwave popcorn on 8/14.

According to my tracking information I should receive it today, 8/20.

Six days to ship something is not an improvement in my book.

QVC, you still suck!

Respected Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

If one is upset wth QVC, they can stop shopping with them whenever they care to

That's right and if one is upset with some complaints on the forums, they can stop reading.....

Respected Contributor

The slow processing has resumed again.  Items I placed about 3-4 weeks ago processed in only 1-2 days.   However recent orders (8/22 and 8/23) are still processing.  One was a TSV.   These two orders actually reflect EDD prior to 10 days.  Ain't gonna happen if they haven't even processed yet.

Now I could be wrong.  The items may already be on their way and the problem could be that online order data is not being updated.

Receiving my orders once they get into the hands of UPS or USPS is not an issue for me.

Super Contributor

What I have noticed is it depends on who is doing the shipping.  It seems that if the item is shipped by the vendor it gets shipped and delivered quickly. If it is shipped by the Q from their warehouses it takes forever.