Valued Contributor

Unfortunately when you call CS to do the return it takes another 3 plus days to receive the credit on your credit card, and weeks and weeks to see the word RETURNED in your order status

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   When I return an item, I 'always' check the box, saying I want confirmation that they've received it...and I'VE NEVER GOTTEN A CALL, EMAIL, NADA !!

Respected Contributor

QVC could take a lesson from Amazon.  When I order from Amazon and decide to return my purchase, I take it to the local UPS store and by the time I get back home, I have an email from Amazon, telling me they've received my return and are giving a credit back to my account !!!  When the UPS guy scans it, it must signal Amazon that it's on it's way back and Amazon immediately refunds my $$.   I mean, INSTANTLY !   Love me some Amazon !!!!

Honored Contributor

I only shop at stores that respect me, the consumer. Von Maur is supurb in their CS. Returns are free and easy and I get my refund instantly. Amazon refunds my account as soon as they see I've sent it back. There is too mucj competition out there for anyone to be treated bad by a company.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I don't think I should have to email anyone on top of properly returning an item!  It takes weeks to get a return here and I am tired of it.  My loyalty to QVC along with my shopping habits will change and I'm sure they could care less.

I started a thread about a return problem and another customer wrote there and got help!  I got nothing!