Valued Contributor

It's been seven days since my order shipped and it's only made it from PA to NJ.  What's going on QVC?  I think that's a bit ridiculous considering what we pay for shipping.  Maybe it's time to start looking into other shopping possibilities.

Honored Contributor

If it's already been shipped, wouldn't the problem be with the carrier?  Or has it not actually shipped yet?

Honored Contributor

@patticakes

I had shipping problems recently, but one thing that messed a few items up from eBay was the blizzard in NYC (that held up some items for sure).

Then, i think another weather system interfered further.

Maybe it depends where it originates.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered several things from Hanes dot com out of North Carolina - 3 arrived last week --- and the last item is late. I emailed the company and DHL is having a problem.

Frequent Contributor

Probably not QVC fault.  I had a package arrive at the postal distribution center less than thirty minutes from my home and sit there for ten days.  The weather was fine.  No explanation for why.  

Esteemed Contributor

Haven't you seen on the news about all the crash pile-ups of 45 to 75 vehicles due to whiteouts?   18 wheelers jack-knifed and cars and more haulers all slammed together.  Some people died and people on here are only worried about their purchases getting to them on time.  (watch the news!)

New Contributor

Has anyone noticed packages originally shipped UPS get handed off to the local post office? I have a package coming. Checked tracking. Was at UPS this morning. UPS handed off to post office @11. I won't get until tomorrow. Could have driven the 15 min to UPS to pick up. LOL.

Respected Contributor

Recently I had an order that took 10 days to get delivered.  It shipped out of a warehouse in Illinois and was delivered to an address in southern California.  Ridiculous length of time.

Super Contributor

It's not the fault of QVC once the package has shipped but the carrier.  I just received a package 3 days after it was shipped and live in California.  Depends on who is transporting the packages, the weather, road conditions and destination points along the way.  QVC does not have control how long the carrier takes to get it to you once it leaves the warehouse.  There should be tracking, check to see where the package is along the way and which company is transporting then contact them.  

New Contributor

It seems that it is taking longer for packages to arrive if they have to be handed off to our postal system. It seems that all packages that I now receive that way is taking 10 days to reach me. Right now I am waiting on a package ordered 10 days ago and it is has been setting for 2 days 30 minutes from me. It is not free shipping either for my package. I used to receive my packages within 5 days but now it seems that somewhere in the distribution chain there has been a change that is not working. I am not happy and will probably stop ordering from QVC because of their shipping problems. I understand weather related problems but to sit for 2 days 30 minutes from me is wrong.