Respected Contributor

Slow shipping is the normal for Q.  If you order, get used to it.  That's why so many have gone to other retailers.  I don't have to wait 2 weeks to get an item.  

I have a package that has been sitting at a post office 2 hours from me since Jan 16, this is crazy. My other order from QVC delivered fine from UPS, but this time UPS took it to a post office for delivery which I don't have a problem with, it's the days of sitting that is unacceptable 

New Contributor

I really think the problem is in transferring packages from UPS to USPS. I am STILL waiting on my package. It has set 4 days now 30 minutes from me in a postal facility there. If it were free shipping then it would be more bearable but it is not and would still be unacceptable.

Valued Contributor

It is QVC's fault.  They do not ship via UPS or Fedex from door to door.  They use a cheaper solution by utilizing UPS and USPS.  The packages seem to be getting stuck at the post office after UPS delivers them to post office.  Same as using QVCs return system. Drop them off at the post office where they sit for a week or more before UPS picks them up.

Contributor

More and more items ship via UPS and are handed off to the post office for delivery. Unfortunately some areas have closed sorting facilities putting a burden on neighboring facilities resulting in added days to the delivery. I would not mind so much if I knew this was the delivery method at time of placing the order. When I click on UPS i expect UPS will be used the entire delivery process.Seeing a UPS tracking number and in tiny print above it UPS Shipping Delivery by US Mail after, after the item has been shipped is disingenous of QVC.  I have not seen any reduction in shipping charges. And to top it off it can be hit and miss. I have ordered an item that shipped and arrived UPS and like the item and went back and ordered another one. It shipped UPS and was transferred to USPS adding 4 days to the delivery. Maybe should offer another shipping method to customers. UPS/USPS, UPS Ground, UPS 2nd day, UPS overnight. I would pay extra for UPS Ground and would not mind UPS/USPS if I did not to play the guessing game of shipping carrier and delivery carrier. 

Contributor

Though it is QVC's fault to state the shipping method during the checkout process with no mention of a second carrier for the final delivery. And QVC's inconsistency is unfair to customers as well. I have purchased an item and it was shipped and delivered by UPS, liking the item I ordered a second one and it shipped UPS delivered USPS making it 2-1/2 weeks from ship date to arrive. Same shipping charge though. 

Trusted Contributor

@jj48fan, I have the exact same situation. For some reason, my package has stopped at a ups center 2 hours away. It's been there since the 18th. I had another package shipped out on the 3rd. It never did get here. I contacted qvc and got a refund. Never had this many problems before. I live in the south, so the weather isn't an issue right now.

Yes way to SLOW I ordered a Air Conditioner 2 weeks ago,Time go back to Amazon get it in 2 days with prime

Compared to other companies, QVC is very slow to ship orders. For example, Monday 10/22 about 6 am, I ordered 3 Isaac Mizrahi tops. It is now Fricay, 10/26 at 5:50 pm & my order has not shipped yet. 4 1/2 days. What is even more frustrating is that on Monday evening, I tried to change one of the colors & it said processing so I could’t change it. Now 4 days later not even shipped. Then when it does ship, it will probably be UPS with postal delivery, which delays it a couple more days. I thought when I ordered early morn8nb 9n 10/22, I would receive my order by the 31st or 11/1 at the latest. It will be well past that. Frustrating.