Super Contributor
Slatkin TSV mix up [ Edited ] 

The Slatkin candle TSV has been showing as a TSV pre-sale for a few days now.  There are 4 different candle scents to choose from.  I ordered multiples of each a few days ago when it first posted as a tsv pre-sale on qvc.com.

Then I saw a QVC post on facebook saying this Slatkin tsv would be a "Buy More Save $3".  SO I called QVC to see about an adjustment...and the rep told me they knew nothing about this.

Then yesterday I received an email with the Slatkin tsv showing a a pre-sale and again showing the Buy More Save $3.  So I again contacted customer service but was told they couldn't adjust for the candles I already purchased.

Somehting isn't right.  I bought these when they were advertised by QVC on the QVC site as a tsv pre-sale.  If they were going to give "Buy More and Save" they should have introduced it at the outset--or at least credit me for the difference when it was introduced 24 hours after I purchased.

I tried cancelling my original orders..but of course QVC told me it was too late to cancel even though they have been sitting as "in process" for the past 2 days.

Frustrating.  Lesson learned...no ordering from their pre-sale tsv notices!

QVC Customer Care

@srgtdj

If you wouldn't mind please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I would be happy to resolve this issue.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

You're right.  I had already deleted the email so I looked for it in my trash.  The picture in the email definitely has what looks like a gift tag in the display picture showing "Buy more save $3", but when you click & go into the item description & pricing page there isn't any notation of the buy more save $3 in the price area.

Honored Contributor

I still have the e-mail I got yesterday and there is no mention of buy more and save, just that there is free s/h.

Respected Contributor

@srgtdj make sure to contact CS to get your shipping reimbursed. I ordered these on Sunday and they were not offered on free s/h. I called CS this morning and was told to call back once they ship to get my shipping refunded.