Contributor

I ordered many items on 4/1 (the computer shows 4/2) but thye were ordered when Logo was on Friday, 4/1.  These items did not ship out until today.  Almost a week to ship?  For having to wait that long, QVC should be paying for express shipping.  According to order status, it shows they were sent UPS ground.  That is going to take probably a week or longer to get to me.  I also ordered some items on-line the same day that are not LOGO and they were also sent today in the same shipment.  What is the delay on shipping?  A couple days is fine but 6 to 7 days for something to ship is not acceptable.

New Contributor

Re: Six Days to Ship Something?

I totally agree.  I ordered a D & C Co top on 4/1 and it wasn't shipped until yesterday.  Even worse, it's coming USPS!

What gives?

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered three blouses. Two were shipped from PA, and one came from S. C. I just had to be patient.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered 4 tops on April 1, and they didn't ship until the 7th.  April Fools Day must have hit QVC's shipping department.  There is no way they will arrive on the date they said they would.  We should get a discount on our shipping when they arrive so late.

Honored Contributor

I ordered three tops on 4-2 and they are still in process today, 4-10.  I have contacted CS and got the same old spiel, 'I can expect to receive the package on 4-13', no explanation as to why it hasn't shipped in this ridiculous amount of days.  I'm really tired of the run around from CS and of course, I am unable to find out if  the order will ever ship.  If it doesn't arrive on 4-13 I'll still  be told by CS that I need to wait more time. 

Honored Contributor

@QVC Social Team, I wonder if you could  find out why an order from 4-2 is still in process on 4-10?  I'll be happy to supply the needed information.

QVC Customer Care

@lucymo wrote:

@QVC Social Team, I wonder if you could  find out why an order from 4-2 is still in process on 4-10?  I'll be happy to supply the needed information.

Hi @lucymo I apologize that the order has been delayed in shipping, yes, please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com so we can research this order. Thank you.
~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

I have been weaiting for my delivery of a case of wine since march..It is now April 10 and finally i see a tracking # and maybe it will be here on Monday April 11. It needs an adult siggy and waiting around daily for all these days, with absolutely no tracking info, has been very inconvient.  Besides I needed it for Easter dinner  Smiley Sad    then they wonder why we return ..............

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC  Thank you, Kim, I will email the info now. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @MalteseMomma I apologize for the delay on the wines, please email us the order information so we can research this QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com - Thank you!

~Kim