Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

Site is all messed up today, 4/11

QVC site is all messed up for me today. Have to scroll a half mile down through junk to get to what I searched for. Also, worse then that, I can't even add an item to my cart! Anyone else having problems? Hope this is fixed soon!!!

BTW, I'm on a laptop using Chrome. 

Super Contributor

Re: Site is all messed up today, 4/11

Safari on iPad is messed up too. But Chrome on iPad works. 

Respected Contributor

Okay, I'm back in the game. Turned my computer off and back on and things seem to be back to normal. Yes! Guess I should have tried that initially but I always forget. In the interim, the item I wanted sold out. Guess I didn't need it after all. Ha!

Trusted Contributor

Mine is still messed up. I have reset and still messed up. If I go into QVC it’s fine but going through Ebates to the Q it is messed up.

Contributor

I rebooted my computer to no avail.  The sight is still all messed up for me.  I had to call customer service to place an order for me on the lunchtime specials for today.Very frustrating, but I'll survive.  LOL!

Occasional Contributor

I also rebooted..nothing...I have chrome on my laptop..I can use my phone..oh well..

Honored Contributor

no problems for me.

i am using microsoft edge and firefox as my browsers.

was able to place an order today.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein