Trusted Contributor

Why do all the handles of my Silver Safekeepers all fall off?

Lori G. would have not passed Shark Tank as a contestant.   I have 3 boxes and all of them are missing handles.   It's hard to open one of the drawers, I have to turn the box on it's side.

Poor quality.   

Respected Contributor

Mine too, Hot Street!!  I thought I was the only one!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I've had one of her boxes do that and I just figured I overfilled the box and the little handles wouldn't support the weight.  But now that I've had some of her jewelry boxes.... well.... 

My biggest love (and disappointment) was her rounded top, double sided jewelry armoire.  Heavier than heck and expensive (I thought) it was delivered and I was thrilled and my DH (triple Engineer) couldn't believe how poorly it was constructed.

Holes didn't align, hardware missing, doors didn't latch, on and on it went.  DH practically re-constructed it himself, drilling holes, fashioning pegs, getting new hardware.....  and got it together (if she tells you on air it only takes one person to put it together.... don't believe her, you need four arms and someone to hold it while someone else is screwing it down)..... AND you can't easily send it back....  way too heavy, you'll have to de-construct whatever you've put together and God help you getting it back into the box~!!

BUT.... once DH (and I) got the thing done, it's the most beautiful jewelry armoire I've ever seen.  I love it, holds a ton and DH was able to reajust the doors, everything spins well, opens and closes like it should and locks~!  Now I bet it'll last a century!

But if I had known what was in front of us when I ordered it, I NEVER would have ordered it.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately, I don't have a DH or know anyone who would help fix things for me.   Smiley Sad