Valued Contributor

I sign out of the forums when I'm done for the day ..Everyday when I come back I am already signed in on the forum page

What am I doing wrong?

Esteemed Contributor

Me too..........I'll be interested in replies you get.  I think I know why = but no tech expert.

Respected Contributor

Good question, I never sign out, and I always, always have to sign back in if I waited a whole day to get back on.  And even when I sign onto QVC website, I still have to sign in again to get onto the forums. 

Respected Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

Good question, I never sign out, and I always, always have to sign back in if I waited a whole day to get back on.  And even when I sign onto QVC website, I still have to sign in again to get onto the forums. 

Same here.

Super Contributor

I have both experiences. Sometimes I sign out, return, & I'm already signed in. 
Other times, I have to sign in twice, one @ the main Q site & again on the forums. I was going to ask bc I can't figure out why. Thank you for doing so @Jo1313 

Respected Contributor

@Jo1313 You're not doing anything wrong. I've been complaining about this issue for a good while now.

I can sign out and return just a couple hours later and I'll be signed back in. I can't stay signed out. I've almost given up on trying.

I'm not comfortable with this problem. I know these complaints have to have been noted, as there have been quite a few for weeks on end. Including mine.

I'm curious as to why this hasn't, or can't be corrected. Unless they still plan to delete the forums in the near future and don't want to waste the time dealing with it.

Respected Contributor

Strange!  I get signed out after only a few hours!!!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

This has been going on for some posters for quite a while now.  No one knows why.

I don't actually sign out, but I do clear my history each day.  That signs me out of everything.

Honored Contributor

@Jo1313,

You are doing nothing wrong.

This is a problem on QVC's end.

And according to a tech person at QVC I spoke to when we could not sign into the forums but seem to be always signed into QVC.com even when we tried repeatedly to sign out!, they were aware of that and it was fixed.

At the same time he said they were unaware of people not being able to sign into the forums! Well, that company must not actually be working for QVC!

So yes, we are really unable to sign out from QVC.com of course. This way there is no problem if we want (or do not want!) to shop on QVC.

However, though we are now able to thankfully sign into the forums, (the problem that he said they were not aware of for over a week by most all posters!), we do have to keep signing into the forums even if we are already signed into QVC.com.

So yes, QVC does not want to bother, or admit there are any problems. But this is how this company handles many things.

I did notice though that there is a nice new message on "We Heard You" at the top of the forum pages.

It sounds encouraging.

If QVC would be more transparent about their problems with at least some honest communication and explanations I would be more inclined to once again order from them.

For those who have no problems with them and are happy with it all, I'm glad for you.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I'm always logged out after around 30 minutes of non use.  Wonder why we are having different experiences.