Honored Contributor

Signing into Forums also signs me in to 'My Account.

If I come to QVC and go straight to the forums and log in, without logging into my account first, when I sign in here, it automatically signs me in to my account?

I used to have to sign in to both separately?

Anyone else?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: Signing into Forums also signs me in to 'My Account.

I just checked and Yes, for me too.  I seldom go to my account so don’t know when things changed.

IPad, Safari

Honored Contributor

@ Montana

I'm on a laptop using IE.

It started this about a week ago for me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I don't think it used to but I just went to my account and signed out but am still logged into the forums.

So we can sign out of our "account" on the QVC page and still be signed into forums if we want. 

I also notice that the forums or "community.qvc.com is now "secure" with the lock saying secure so thats something new (and good!)

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I don't think it used to but I just went to my account and signed out but am still logged into the forums.

So we can sign out of our "account" on the QVC page and still be signed into forums if we want. 

I also notice that the forums or "community.qvc.com is now "secure" with the lock saying secure so thats something new (and good!)

@KingstonsMom and @on the bay,

For me, this has been going on for quite some time. I thought I was the only that this was happening to.

~

If I have logged into my Account and the Forums, when I log out of my Account first, I still have to log out of the Forums.

However, ...

If I have logged into both and log out of the Forums first, then I'm automatically logged out of my Account.

~

Strange, but typical for the Q.