Esteemed Contributor

Signing in to forum seems to have issues

Here is what I used to do. 

1. I created an icon on my desktop that would take me immediately to the forum

2. When I now use this icon I see the forum lists but I cannot access the reply or create a new topic.  I am directed to my orders.  From there.......

3.  I have to go down to the bottom of the page and find blogs and forum and then select that before I can post

I have tried to redo the icon from Chrome  to Internet Explorer.  It still is not like it was.

I am very tech savvy so it is not just some "no idea" kind of gal using the computer.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Signing in to forum seems to have issues

I sign in , then, x out, then, go back to where I was wanting to make a reply.

Been like that for 2 weeks. Think it cost to much to fix and so this is the new normal.

Trusted Contributor

This whole issue is a big PITA!  By the time I sign in and find my way back, I have forgotten to which post I was going to reply!

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Trusted Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Here is what I used to do. 

1. I created an icon on my desktop that would take me immediately to the forum

2. When I now use this icon I see the forum lists but I cannot access the reply or create a new topic.  I am directed to my orders.  From there.......

3.  I have to go down to the bottom of the page and find blogs and forum and then select that before I can post

I have tried to redo the icon from Chrome  to Internet Explorer.  It still is not like it was.

I am very tech savvy so it is not just some "no idea" kind of gal using the computer.  LOL

I have the same problem. It's very annoying. It's been reported before, but they don't seem to want to fix it.