Honored Contributor

Everyday when I sign in for the first time it typically takes me 5-10 minutes.  I get caught in a round Robin of clicking "sign in" and being taken to an ad for the Q card, or a page with 100s of items, or just about anywhere but where I want to be.  I click on blogs and forums at the bottom of the page and repeat the whole process over and over. 

I get the same results using both Chrome and Bing.  I've done the usual cookie clearing.   This is getting old fast. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624, I thought it was just me! 

Honored Contributor

It used to happen to me but not lately.  Now instead (and it's only on this website) the entire screen disappears!  I have to do the whole routine of singing in and everything again.  The only saving grace is that (sometimes) my bla bla was saved.  Some of you are probably thinking (about my bla bals) no big deal.   Ha!

Honored Contributor

Today I cannot even get into order inquiry.  After I sign in, I'm taken to the ad for the Q card. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

page the mods

New Contributor

Whew. I'm not alone. Called customer service. She said she would report it to IT. Cannot see order status after being asked to sign in. What comes up instead of order status is a full page all about the Q card. Same thing happens on a different browser and after clearing cookies. Really getting tired of having that Q card in my face online and during shows. This is the third time this has happened with order status in a couple of months. 

Esteemed Contributor

Using Safari on a IPAD.  REading the forums.  CLick Reply or New Topic.  TAken to log in page.  LOg in and Submit.  A full page ad for the Q card is displayed.  I am then logged into the QVC site but not the forums which is where I was when I attempted the log in.   VERY! VERY annoying.

Honored Contributor

This has been happening to me on my iPad lately.... going in a circle.... never getting sighned in.