New Contributor

Sign On not working on phone app

Up until about a week ago I was able to sign on and place orders on my android phone. For some reason I type in my login information and it just won't go past that screen, however I can logon and place orders on my laptop just fine. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the mobile App twice and still can't get it to work. Eventhough it works on my computer, 99% of the time I place orders on my mobile phone. Can somebody help to get the issue resolved? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Sign On not working on phone app

[ Edited ]

@s4fitness. You've got a glitch on your phone.  It's working just fine for me....too well actually.  Try. it not using the app, use QVC.com.  I never, ever use the app.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@s4fitness ,  I use the QVC app on both Samsung phones and Amazonpiecacraptablet. 

Within the past week I've had messages appear onscreen telling me I had to do a mandatory update. The QVC app won't work until the update is installed.

One of my phones is now too old to be updated anymore, but the others were ok. I'm thinking they upgraded the site's security again.

New Contributor

Thank You!

I cannot sign in on my Android either. I've tried reinstalling and changing my password.