Regular Contributor

Shout out for Customer Service

On June 8 (this year) I took the QVC studio tour and consequently bought a couple of items in their beauty store on the main level. Well, that brand made me break out into a mess; I looked like I had the measles on my face, neck and upper body. I called the store and got instructions as to what to do for a return and I was told the steps to take which I followed up on. Nothing happened. So I called the regular customer service number (after several weeks of not hearing back from the store as to my return which I know was delivered because I had the tracking number to confirm it arrived back to the QVC store) and the representative on the phone gave me a complete QVC credit for my purchase. And on the same day, I got a call from a rep in the Presidents office, apologizing for the problem with 1) the break out, and 2) that my refund didn't materialize in a timely manner. So! things got settled and for that, I am grateful. Thank you to QVC for doing the right thing - I so appreciate it even tho it took weeks for that to happen.