Occasional Visitor

Shout out To Susan in Customer Service

I ordered a Dooney and Bourke bag in plenty of time for a birthday gift to myself.  I waited and waited for it to arrive. It took forever. When it finally arrived it had a visible defect on the front. I was so disappointed. I called customer service and a lovely woman by the name of Susan listened to my problem.  She said to send it back marked defective and she would send me a replacement. So lo and behold the bag arrived today! It's beautiful. She made my day so I wanted everyone to know that there are wonderful people working in customer service!

Honored Contributor

Re: Shout out To Susan in Customer Service

@nanasalHappy Birthday.  Enjoy your Dooney.

And thank you for passing on your bad/good experience. 

Trusted Contributor

@nanasal, I completely agree with you. The people, men and women, do a terrific job. Listening to both praise and complaints daily  is a sometimes lousy job.  I have always had a pleasant experience with CS. Regardless, if they can help or not.These people work for the Q. They do not make the rules. Only follow. A SPECIAL THANK YOU to EACH OF YOU. (ESP.. Marvin) 

Trusted Contributor

It's so nice to read something positive.................often we tend to focus on the negative, not just here, but generally.  Thanks for sharing this and Happy Birthday!

Yay, Susan : )

Frequent Contributor

Yes nice change to hear positive experience ! I gotta say I've been lucky ! CS rocks at QVC 

Honored Contributor

talked to customer service today on the phone regarding a recent order i received.. i should have written down the womans name i spoke with. will give her an anonymous shout out here!

ordered a fragrance and it was supposed to have both the full sized scent and the travel sized scent. the travel sized scent was missing. instead of sending it back, she offered a reasonable credit towards the travel sized scent that was missing.

it worked out well and everything was taken care of easily in under five minutes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein