Esteemed Contributor

Re: Should we contact 'corporate' about this website?

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee wrote:

@tiny 2 wrote:

@Foxxee @stevieb, I was on another website that had QVC employees posting and they said the IT department is off shore.

@tiny 2 

Yes, just found out they moved the IT dept in 2016 when they laid over 200 employees off.  

2016? Hmmmm...

I associate 2017 with when I first started seeing postings about ongoing long term unaddressed IT issues here.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

As for that FB group, it appears it was created at the end of January so if they're going to force a migration, or try to, it hasn't happened yet. It appears they have a lot of members, but not as much activity as one might expect. What I saw was 18K members but only 60 posts today. Not sure that can take the place of the forums unless they force the issue. Yet another aspect of QVC's youth movement, one suspects.

QVC is not forcing a migration.  

If you don't like QVC, why do you even post here.  Seems like a huge waste of energy...

Because I can and it's my energy to waste..

😂  Rolf! You are making my day here!  @stevieb 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

As for that FB group, it appears it was created at the end of January so if they're going to force a migration, or try to, it hasn't happened yet. It appears they have a lot of members, but not as much activity as one might expect. What I saw was 18K members but only 60 posts today. Not sure that can take the place of the forums unless they force the issue. Yet another aspect of QVC's youth movement, one suspects.

QVC is not forcing a migration.  

If you don't like QVC, why do you even post here.  Seems like a huge waste of energy...

Because I can and it's my energy to waste..

😂  Rolf! You are making my day here!  @stevieb 

@x Hedge  Woman Very Happy

Well really, what's it to her...? Woman Surprised

She doesn't like me anyway, but I lose no sleep over it... Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

After 5 days I finally managed to sign in. The FIRST thing I did was to delete my "payment method". This entire mess doesn't make me feel warm and cozy, if you get my drift. I also was given a nickname I used about 5+ years ago. Thanks for the heads up about signing in twice, in order to get in. I live-chatted with someone, I am guessing customer service, a few days ago, and they were clueless.
"To each their own, in all things".
Contributor

No need to contact IT for QVC - simply just stop ordering and maybe they will be able to understand that.

Contributor

Totally agree- I wrote a 5 star review for H22121 on 25 June.  It has still not posted to reviews on the product site.  However, it does show as a Duplicate review  on my order page.  I know this is a small bone to pick but why waste my time writing a review if it won't get posted?  I also had a problem just getting in this site to write this reply.  It is nutsville out there ladies and gents.  There seems to be alot of desperation to sell advance orders due to many supply chain problems which is widespread elsewhere.  I will also add the chat "line" has not been helpful- low pay job I expect.  Thank you for reading!