Valued Contributor

I ordered 2 VPH Harvest items over a month ago. It's still showing "Advanced Order". I don't understand how these 2 items could have been offered and a full 50 days later, I haven't received an email as to what the delay is. I guess this means I should cancel these items? 

Honored Contributor

@HonestLife  I'd cancel...but will the system allow you to cancel?

Honored Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

I ordered 2 VPH Harvest items over a month ago. It's still showing "Advanced Order". I don't understand how these 2 items could have been offered and a full 50 days later, I haven't received an email as to what the delay is. I guess this means I should cancel these items? 

i would 

Respected Contributor

I saw on the news last night, thousands of freight containers stacked up on the west coast waiting for truckers to load goods.  

There is also a shortage of truckers to move the merchandise, so there's no way to tell how long they will take to move it all.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

Did it give a ship date? The item that I ordered on 8-15 shows shipping date 10/4. That should come in plenty of time for fall decor. 

Super Contributor

It's not unusual for holiday or seasonal items to be on advanced order.  Usually not a problem, as items ship before you'd need them (I don't need Christmas items now, for instance).

However, it's mid-September, and you probably want your harvest items.  If the system doesn't show you a ship date, or allow you to cancel, I'd call customer service and see what they can do.

Respected Contributor

Whenever I order, I always check WHEN it will ship.  There are thousands of advance order items.  If you really want something right away, you should always check the shipping dates.  I have about ten orders coming in November, most of them food.  You are never charged until an item ships.

Trusted Contributor

Most of the stuff they offered during Valerie's Harvest shows were on advance order.

I ordered some pumpkins of hers on August 15th. My ship date shows September 27th.

I'd just wait it out. They don't charge you until it ships, so why not? 

Honored Contributor

I have many "advance" orders so where does it show "shipping date" none of my orders have any date.

Even when I ordered (early August) didn't say expected ship date except for host stating which so long ago I can't remember🤦‍♀️

Where would it show the shipping date? Thank you🙂

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 Look up the item by item number. If it is an advance order item you will see it above the picture written in red. Like these pumpkins I ordered - says it ships the week of September 27th. I ordered August 15th.Screenshot_20210914-192132.png