Esteemed Contributor

Shopping Should Not Be So Stressful

Yet time wasted with phone calls to correct QVC mistakes.  Exchanges, refunds,  CS that can,t help, high prices, not able to cancel,  S/H charges high with charges to ship and return.

it use to be a fun program to watch with good shows of great items and host that didn,t give you the jitters to watch.   Of course now you can buy from their website, but there is another hassle, because it is messed up a lot.  

I wonder why with all the complaints, the Social team doesn,t alert corporate?   

QVC used to be great place to shop years ago when it ran smooth.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shopping Should Not Be So Stressful

No doubt they have alerted them, they just don't care as long as we are buying.

Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition 

@Nonametoday 

Both of you have observations that are spot-on.  Don't keep your fingers crossed for any positive changes though.

Honored Contributor

I don't have any "stress" problems shopping at Macy's, Marshall's, L&T's, etc.  Pick your vendors carefully.

Honored Contributor

Corrections are only stressful if you let them be.  I have been through the tough stuff, so I try NEVER to let the small stuff get to me. 

Respected Contributor

I'm sorry you've had so much trouble. I've had no issues like that.

Earlier this month, I had a set of 4 large ink-jet printer cartridges delivered to me with two separate shipping labels, one from QVC and addressed to me and another from a different company and addressed to someone else.

Someone had even written "Two labels????" in two places on the box and then cross out one of the labels. They had a 50-50 chance and got it wrong. The QVC label was supposed to be attached to a Josie Maran TSV I had ordered. No idea how it wound up on printer ink. The printer ink wasn't even in a proper box. It was 4 boxes of printer cartridges someone had pulled off a stocking shelf, taped together in a giant brick, and slapped a shipping label (later two) onto before handing it over to the delivery service. It was one of those UPS to USPS handoff things and arrived with several holes. I have no idea which delivery service decided it should go to me, but I dropped the whole monstrosity off at the USPS for them to clear up.

That's been my only real issue.