Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

‘Shop Recently on Air’- Items Do NOT Display!

Dear Customer Care, I cannot see items from any prior shows!  The names of the hourly shows are listed but selecting does not bring up any items... I clicked around to find other ways to see the products but no success.   I do a lot of shopping after I get home from work!    Please advise- Thank you. 

Regular Contributor

Re: ‘Shop Recently on Air’- Items Do NOT Display!

@Skyegirl21 I thought the same thing but if you keep scrolling, the items are way at the bottom of the page. I'm using an iPad. 

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21

I use a laptop and IE for a browser and the items are all there for me.

It seems like a lot of these website issues are related to which type of device and which browser you use.

A lot of the complaints are people using Ipads, phones, QVC's 'app' and Chrome for their browser, maybe try a different browser, if that's what you're using.

Good luck, I know it's frustrating!

My only problem lately is the the stupid new Wish List that keeps coming and going! I like the 'old' one much better!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

YES! Now they are visible!  I think they fixed something, they were not listed earlier.. Anyway THANKS!  💝👏🏼👍🏼

Super Contributor

They still are not showing for me ..I even sent them an email yesterday asking where they would show.. no answer from them.. Upset this is the way I can shop ..I dont like that they have live viewing for the regular Qvc. I dont care about that . if I want to watch it live I will watch on tv.. frustrating .. 

Respected Contributor

Try refreshing your device and maybe power off/ on... 

Respected Contributor

i don't know if it is their presidents day banner - the sweepstakes - change in layout -  but whatever was done was not properly checked out for full performance on major browsers. Q has an IT problem- but then we have known that.

i have complained - but that has gone nowhere.  i use Chrome - but open up Firefox to go to Q  which shows all the navigation tools missing on Chrome.

mucho irritating -  sick of complaining -so this is my last comment on the subject.

Honored Contributor

I can no longer find where new arrivals are!!

QVC Customer Care

Hi Everyone, I am so sorry you are having difficulty with the website. I am not seeing the thing you are seeing so I will send your comments on to our IT Department to see if they can help. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What I don't understand is why some people don't see any changes and others have many changes where they can't access links on the home page.