Frequent Contributor

Well i had two orders that shipped out of Ontario, Calif.  Both were Bob Mackie tops.  One came in fine but the second is still on the Road it seems.  We live in arizona and so i tracked it as it made it's way as far as Tucson.  The next day i received the one.  I checked that night and it said that the second one was also Deivered but i knew it to not be the case.  I checked again Early in the next morning only to read the order is now in Albuquerque, New Mexico.  I guess it passed me sometime in the night with a wave and up the 10 to the 25 into New Mexico.  I am not sure when it will be back this way to Arizona.  Guess i am lucky that i am in No Hurry.  

Respected Contributor

I think QVC is back to slow shipping post Christmas !  Everything I ordered during the Christmas ordering season came within 5-6 days. I just received a order today that took 9 days to get here because they are back to shipping my orders from the east coast and having them go past me in St. Louis on to Kansas City then back to St. Louis via USPS.  My order probably waved as it went past me also !

Honored Contributor

@Arizona sunset.  Want me to run over and pick it up for you?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Well that would be so nice of you to do that.  LOL  Go Figure never suprises me to see what will happen next.

Respected Contributor

Tracking shows the two orders I placed last week are still in Ontario, Ca. This is the first time I've seen any of my orders go to Ca.  actually live in Md. which is a stone's throw from QVC headquarters  Of course I realize that shipping is still slow but  don't understand why the first shipping destination is in Ca.

Valued Contributor

Right now I am waiting on an order that was ordered before Christmas & was supposed to be delivered by this last Friday. It came into town on Thursday & then was shipped on to another town near me!! Says now I might get it Tuesday!  Ordered one from HSN & it says the package has been at my post office sine before New Year's Day but now they say they have no information on that one at all!!  Okay it's a small post office, how did it just disappear?  I hate the "Mail innovations" shipping!!  They always take FOREVER & lose a LOT of packages!! Why in the world wd QVC & HSN continue to use them with such lousy service!!