Respected Contributor

I received an e-mail today too about my order being delayed. 

Occasional Contributor

I ordered something on the 16th and still no package.  This is getting to be unreal!!  Even when trying to track it it doesn't give me any info!!

Esteemed Contributor

@alliswell wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@alliswell  I got that email too, but it didn't say for which item. That didn't help.  I have a few items on order.  

@Biftu  The email I received specifically referred to Louis Dell'Olio items.

@alliswell  Oops, I didn't read far enough down the email.  It was regarding my Linea blouse order.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@alliswell  I got that email too, but it didn't say for which item. That didn't help.  I have a few items on order.  

@Biftu   The item number is listed in small print at the end of the message.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I too am sick and tired of shipping taking FOREVER. There is NO need of it taking so long to process and ship product's from QVC. I ordered something on the 21st and it is still showing "in Process", yet the delivery date is 3/28. I live in Maine, so good luck with that. I order from Amazon and it is at my house in 2 day's, which is why I shop Amazon for almost everything I need now. Customer service is really bad at QVC and with competition what it is the Q need's to do better.

Well, this morning this order is still "in processing", and is still scheduled to be here tomorrow. Unless they send it overnight delivery, I won't see it tomorrow! If it is not here tomorrow I will refuse the package and will NOT pay a cent for returning it!!!

Respected Contributor

Horrible shipping.  Just horrible.  EDD never even close.  Really, it kills the advantage of ordering from QVC.  Extra-horrible shippingh.

Esteemed Contributor

We don't want a monopoly!  How about QVC get their shipping act together.  Now that would be a good outcome.

Esteemed Contributor

IMHO, they are having a financial crisis. It took almost two weeks to get a refund of $26.00 on two items. I received an email telling me my refund was processed on 2/22 but didn't receive until 3/7. I was informed they had a finance issue. I have not shopped with them since this incident. Something very serious is happening and delaying shipments of merchandise is a big red flag. 

Respected Contributor

My order was in processing a week.....

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Smiles46.  Please read some of the other dozen or so threads on this subject.  Shipping is slow but hopefully this is a temporary situation, and they're in the process of fixing it.

ATTN MODS:: @Kachina624 @Smiles46 This has been going on for sometime now. They hold on to our money and our merchandise for weeks on end. At a minimum, they owe us some sort of explanation as to what they are doing to rectify this. It seems like QVC is hitting hard times and trying to cover something up. The honorable thing to do is come clean on how you are attempting to fix a major problem in your company. Or don’t come clean, people will get fed up and stop bothering to order here. Because it is a bother and no longer a pleasure to shop here compared to other online stores.