Occasional Contributor
Ordered Denim and Co. And received T. Copper. Wrong item, wrong brand, wrong size. Called and returning. That is not customer service; just substitute any pants without informing me. Now I had to go to the trouble of returning, calling, and waiting for a refund. Who does this? I have been shopping less at QVC due to items being sent without return labels and don't even watch anymore. Everyone makes mistakes but this is their business. Quality has decreased over the years and there are many more efficient ways to shop on-inline.

Honored Contributor

When the wrong item is sent, it is a mistake of which they are unaware so they can really notify you, can they?  Who does this?  Every company sending orders makes mistakes.  They send millions of orders.

Ask them to send you a shipping label.  The post office will pick it up.  Go to their website and request a pick up once you get the label.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I just called because I reciebed an item that was leaking. I was told to throw it away and they would refund my money. I thanked the customer service person and he apologized for the inconvenience and wished me a happy 4th.

Trusted Contributor

It has happened to me a few times not many but a few.  Unfortunately the times it did happen to me....the item I did want...sold out.  So I can't get what I wanted in the first place.  And the last time it happened was just a few days ago.