Regular Contributor

Most of the items I've ordered in the past week say "in process "for three or four days before they are shipped. This is just too long. Amazon ships immediately.

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree.  Often my purchases do not come in 7-10 days as the hosts keep saying.  Right now I am nervously waiting for my Keurig TSV to arrive.  We will be going out of town the Saturday after Labor Day, and I am concerned that it won't get here before we leave.  I don't think anybody should have to wait 2 weeks for something to arrive.  I know that I have been spoiled by Amazon!!

New Contributor

I totally agree. It takes at least ten days from purchase to delivery. 

Respected Contributor

I use to get my purchases before the EDD but now it is much longer. A lot has to do with the way they ship. UPS delivered to the door in a few days now they take it to the post office which has awful delivery adding more days to delivery.

Respected Contributor

I totally agree, I recently ordered a Isaac peplum top, it was in process for almost a week, then sent by USPS from Penn to Ohio, past me to Kansas City Mo, then back to me in St. Louis. I received it on 8/24 but the  EDD was 8/21. After all of that I had to send it back the same day because it did not look good on me!  bummer. Shipping has gotten much to slow

Honored Contributor

I don't think they're shipping anything UPS all the way anymore.  It starts with them, going to that horrid distribution center in Hodgkins, IL., where it spends several day, gets to the destination city hub where it spends several days while everyone exchanges computer info, eventually going to the PO for delivery.  I see they've extended the EDDs. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I would rather pay the old, more expensive shipping costs than to wait two weeks for delivery!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I had ordered a couple of things that the next day I decided to change the color.  Even that soon there was a comment that nothing could be changed...are processing the items. But  after 4 days, they still haven't shipped.so there was actually plenty of time to change the orders.  The slow shipping is the result of the Q offering the $3.00 shipping charge...I too would rather pay the difference to receive my items in half the time..

Contributor

I agree with the slow shipping being compounded with the inability to cancel the item.  It now seems that you cannot cancel an order after 12 to 24 hours of placing it DESPITE the fact that the item will not be shipped for 5 to 9 days later.

It used to be that only the items that were mailed directly from manufacturer fell into the problem of extraordinarily long processing with nearly immediate inability to cancel the order. Now everything from Denim & Co to Linea to Halston are in processing for nearly a week while you are unable to cancel the items after only hours.

QVC had better become more honest regarding their EDDs.  Also QVC ought to explain their sudden change without disclosure of blocking out cancellations after only hours of placing orders.