New Contributor
QVC already does not accommodate multiple purchases with a single shipping fee and to make things worse, Hawaii always pays for shipping, even when we are enticed by emails stating "Free Shipping on Everything". What's the deal? Customers already pay for returns. Why can't one time, multiple purchases be consolidated with a reasonable shipping
Fee and why does Hawaii get zapped with a shipping fee 99.999% of time, during free shipping promotions?
Honored Contributor

@Fighting   Why are you asking these questions of other customers?  If you don't know, neither do we.  Suggest you direct your inquiries to the executive suite.  They also do not seem to read our boards.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

At the bottom of this page there is a Feedback link under Connect With Us.  Try entering your suggestion there.  

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it's a cost of living in Paradise. Smiley Happy  I'll pay the shipping if I can live with you. 

Honored Contributor

we send things to hawaii and it costs a small fortune......and i am not talking about qvc. it is what it is i guess. sometimes the mailing fees for the packages cost more than what is in the packages!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Fighting   Why are you asking these questions of other customers?  If you don't know, neither do we.  Suggest you direct your inquiries to the executive suite.  They also do not seem to read our boards.

@Kachina624- The OP is asking in Customer Care.  The moderators do respond to questions. 

Esteemed Contributor

One chooses to live in Hawaii (or Alaska), knowing that it will cost more to have things shipped there.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.