Occasional Contributor

Shipping times are too long, customer service is almost impossible to contact

I ordered something on May 13, and it hasn't even shipped yet.  Of course, it says it's "in process" so I can't cancel my order.  I can't even talk to anyone at customer service because of the wait times, and I tried to do the "online chat" to customer service and I was number 48 in the queue.  If I order something I expect to recieve it in a reasonable amout of time.  I also expect to be able to talk to the company who is responsible for sending out my order.  I am not getting either with QVC.  Yes, shipping has slowed down because of what's going on in the world, BUT QVC's shipping started slowing down way before this happened.  Other online merchants are  having reasonable shipping times.  I am going to find other places to order things from if I can't get better service from QVC.  

Occasional Contributor

Re: Shipping times are too long, customer service is almost impossible to contact

AND when I tried to cancel my order via email through the QVC website option, it wouldn't let be submit my email.  Shame on you QVC!

Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping times are too long, customer service is almost impossible to contact

Yes.  They must have one person working from home for the entire country.  I tried the online chat yesterday.  I was 58th in line.  I chose to wait it out.  I got to about 43 and it threw me out and said all of the chat operators were unavailable so I should email instead.  I did that about a month ago (email) and NEVER got a response.  I just do not understand the lack of customer service.  It seems like in times like this, they would have more than enough customer service reps.

New Contributor

I  have been having the same issues with certain items. I could not get anyone on the phone for days, not given a chance to even wait for a rep before they just put you back to the menu or hang up. I sent an email and received an autoreply that reply would be delayed, which I understand, That was more than a week ago - no response so far but interestingly after my contact the item, Cuddle Duds, shipped yesterday, That order was 

placed on May 1

Now I have been been waiting for live plants which have been in process for more than two weeks.

I understand slower shipping, harder to understand no availabiity for customer service

Honored Contributor

I'm afraid it's pretty much that way no matter where you shop online.  I used FB messenger and received help.  I also used live chat, was 53 in line but I got thru in just five minutes.  Patience in these times are required; unfortunately, many people lack in that department.  I don't blame QVC or CS.Things are out of control.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered something from Amazon which turned out was being shipped from China.  They answered my email enquiries right away and gave me a particial refund.  It's the first time I've ever ordered from them.  I've been a QVC customer for a very long time.

Trusted Contributor

I am not getting packages from QVC as the labels for my items are always an issue. Causing days of delays if I ever get the item.  I currently have 2 pairs of shoes just going in circles within the system. I have called CS and nothing improves.  I constantly check the shipping address on my account and it always looks fine.  I am at the point that I just don't care anymore.  As so many others state ...there are other places to shop and I am slowly finding the items I need/want elsewhere.  

Honored Contributor

Is Q shipping it or is a vendor shipping it?  Either way, welcome to the new normal. Nothing is shipping as fast as it was before covid.  Even Amazon's prime shipping has changed for many products.   Be patient.  It's only been a week.

Honored Contributor

@snebster wrote:

I ordered something from Amazon which turned out was being shipped from China.  They answered my email enquiries right away and gave me a particial refund.  It's the first time I've ever ordered from them.  I've been a QVC customer for a very long time.

I noticed a couple things I looked at on Amazon were shipping from other countries too.  Amazon usually has something on the product page about the source/country and I don't buy if it will be shipped from another country.  There isn't anything I need that much.  

Occasional Contributor

I usually don't order things shipped from other countries either, I guess I didn't look close  enough, I thought it was a US company.  I was lucky that this particuliar foreign company was good about keeping me updated.  I'm going to be more careful in the future.