Occasional Contributor

Shipping taking one week and customer service with no answers?!

I ordered an item 5/28 with an estimated arrival of 6/4. I noticed it wasn’t shipped so I’ve contacted customer service for an estimated shipment date and to see if there’s been a delay. I’ve ordered from QVC many times, however made a new account due to my previous email address being shut down. Always in the past, my orders were shipped within 2-3 days, and when I contacted customer service they were always helpful. Not this time. I tried the live chat, email and even a phone call to get answers as to when this is expected to ship. It’s now Saturday and obviously it won’t be here by 6/4; it hasn’t even shipped! I’ve tried to cancel my order so I can order this elsewhere, and they all tell me it’s too late now. My mother is an avid Qvc shopper and was also disappointed at what’s happening and why no one is offering help. Anyone have a similar experience?! I would have been better off ordering elsewhere. Very disappointed.
Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping taking one week and customer service with no answers?!

I've got 6 or 7 clothing items I ordered the 29th and 30th that are still sitting there "in process".  QVC is very inconsistent; sometimes an item will ship in 1 or 2 days but other times, it seems to take forever.  I agree it can be maddening.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

It’s crazy I just want to cancel at this point bc it’s almost a week and no information or updates as to why it’s delayed. Hope your items are processed faster than mine!! Smiley Happy
New Contributor

This seems to always happen lately. I ordered a top on may 14th, took forever to get, Had to exchange for a larger size so I sent it back the day after I received it, it’s June 4th and I’m still waiting...no info available...if ordering and exchanging takes a month then I’m pretty much done with qvc...
Respected Contributor

So many people continue to complain about the same thing.  At some point I think as a Q customer you either decide to live with the forever shipping time or shop elsewhere.  Why let yourself get so frustrated.  There are so many other places to shop.  Clearly, the Q doesn't care or they would have fixed this situation a long time ago.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@fitzy1

I know from experience.  It takes a month for an exchange.