Trusted Contributor

Shipping sooooo slow Revised

[ Edited ]

I hadn't placed an order from the Q in a year. Mostly because I didn't need anything and the last time I did the item took so long to get I said I wouldn't order again. I ordered some Korres from HSN and got it within a week. I had a weak moment and ordered something May 23. I just got it today. I will not order again. Ridiculous.

Trusted Contributor

I order stuff on a regular basis and have never had any problem with my items being shipped or a return being processed.  I don't notice any difference now than before covid. 

Respected Contributor

I have never had anything take that long , unless it is waitlist or lost.

Honored Contributor

My usual orders, mostly clothing, is shipping in 24 to 48 hours.  However, new merchandise which may be unavoidably delayed, may be put on "backorder" and take much longer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Not a QVC order but I have a Macy's order that seems to be lost...I cannot track the order and Macy's cannot help, their customer service/live chat is not in the US.    I had an event I wanted the dress for...

Super Contributor

My experience has been that by the time the Order Status page updates, my order is delivered.  Some vendors have taken longer but I usually receive stuff within a week to 10 days.  For returns, I use the "easy returns" option & get credited within 24-48 hours.  Great option, even better than Nordstroms or anywhere else for me.  

Trusted Contributor

So sorry s/b May 23  re: Previous post 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping sooooo slow Revised

I give the benefit of the doubt for a couple of instances.  After two such mess ups, red flags go up for me and I cease to do business with any company that can't get products to me once I've paid you.  I like companies that charge your card when they ship.  Why have someone's money for days on end with no shipment or movement? 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset    QVC never charges your cc until your order actually ships.  They do a temporary pre-authorization, as do most sellers, but money is not charged to your account until shipment. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@gertrudecloset    QVC never charges your cc until your order actually ships.  They do a temporary pre-authorization, as do most sellers, but money is not charged to your account until shipment. 

@Kachina624I know and I like that about companies who do this. 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life