Trusted Contributor

Re: Shipping sooooo slow Revised

I understand things are not back to normal and they may have a shortage of warehouse employees or fewer that they used to. The order stayed in "preparing your order" of a week Then the shipping information began to update. I am just interested in waiting for anything for 3 weeks. I will either order directly from the vendor or forget about it. The only show shipper I have had is QVC. CIJ will start next month and I will turn of the channel completely. LOL

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shipping sooooo slow Revised

The only items I have had problems with shipping very slow are Denim & Co. I don't understand that. That's a QVC brand! 

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

My usual orders, mostly clothing, is shipping in 24 to 48 hours.  However, new merchandise which may be unavoidably delayed, may be put on "backorder" and take much longer. 

I bet that is it, new items are slow. I ordered 4 Issac Pima Cotton tops that are 'new' and 4 days later they are still in process. That wasn't even on free shipping day when I assume orders are a lot more than usual. 

Contributor

I have had one preparing to process for 6 days. Only a few vendors are shipping fast. It's a denim & co. item. I don't get it!