New Contributor

I'm really at the point of not shopping here anymore because the shipping is just so terrible. My item shipped May 15th and I still haven't received it. I've had similar experiences in the past.

With all of the shopping options available, you would think QVC would make sure their shipping was at least competitive. No one needs this aggravation.

Respected Contributor

I ordered something and it arrived in a week. I think that is fair. With very few exceptions I receive my orders in an reasonable amount of time.

Respected Contributor

I ordered something on free shipping day 5/19, and supposed to deliver tomorrow, and that's with USPS, so it's ok.  5 days.  I honestly think the difference many times is what Q warehouse it's coming from and where in US you are located.  I get some items in 3 days (not often, but sometimes).  I've had VA and NC orders arrive quickly.  Ontario, CA a bit longer.  Usually 7-9 days.  I'm in PA.

Esteemed Contributor

@AnnoyedCustomer - Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear about your shipping delay, but this sounds like it's a problem with the courier, not QVC, if the package was shipped on 5/15. Delivery has been pretty quick for my purchases lately; I ordered five items during the free shipping event last weekend and they are all scheduled to arrive by next Monday, which seems very prompt to me. I hope you can figure out a solution to receive your package soon!

Honored Contributor

@AnnoyedCustomer.  Shipping is what QVC does to get a package on a truck.  Transportation then takes over to get the package to you.  Nothing wrong with shipping.   Transport may b3 slow because they chosen the least expensive option to save us money.

Have you checked your order status?  It should tell you where your package is.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping is terrible

[ Edited ]

@AnnoyedCustomer wrote:

I'm really at the point of not shopping here anymore because the shipping is just so terrible. My item shipped May 15th and I still haven't received it. I've had similar experiences in the past.

With all of the shopping options available, you would think QVC would make sure their shipping was at least competitive. No one needs this aggravation.

Maybe it got destroyed in the tornado disasters. What does tracking say? You dont give enough info in your complaint.

New Contributor

It looks like my package has been stuck at a USPS center for over a week.

I'm just kind of surprised that QVC would continue to use this kind of shipping in this day and age with so much competition out there now. 

Honored Contributor

@AnnoyedCustomer   That is very unusual.  I always get mine the day after USPS receives them.  Perhaps a call or trip to the post office is in order.  If you don't get it in a day or so , send a msg to the social team including your order #.

Qvcsocialteam@qvc.com 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I placed an order on 5/14. It was shipped on 5/19 and I received it today 5/23. I have no complaints about this . 

Honored Contributor

@AnnoyedCustomer I am REALLY sorry you are experiencing this, and can understand how frustrating it must be for you!❤ @Kachina624 gave you the BEST advice available!👍 I HOPE you find a favorable resolution for this issue, so that you do not have to sever your relationship with The Q!🤞😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖