Occasional Contributor

I think QVC has used Covid as a useful scapegoat for slow shipping, Many of my orders have delayed shipping and I'm still waiting for a patriotic top to ship that was ordered May 12! I doubt I will receive it by July 4 and I can't cancel the order. I used to love QVC. ☹️

Respected Contributor

I understand.  A couple of my orders went  from North Carolina to Fla. and are still in Fla.  and I live in OH.  Another from TN. to Fla. I sent a message to CS and they basically said because of Covid it's what they have to do.  I'm not happy but there isn't much you can do.  I just won't buy much anymore.  My HSN order did the same thing.  THAT has never happened with HSN.

Honored Contributor

@lesktee wrote:

I think QVC has used Covid as a useful scapegoat for slow shipping, Many of my orders have delayed shipping and I'm still waiting for a patriotic top to ship that was ordered May 12! I doubt I will receive it by July 4 and I can't cancel the order. I used to love QVC. ☹️

@lesktee   I think before you make such statements, you need facts and you need to know what you're talking about.  You are obviously uninformed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Seems like they are taking for granted our loyalty. They used to have excellent customer service. Not so much anymore.

Contributor

I totally agree.  I ordered Women with Control TSV on May 19.  Arrival date was May 23.  Today is June 10 and it's still in process.   I called CS today and was told that it shipped June 8, although it still says in process.  I would be a little more patient with Covid 19, but their shipping has been getting worse long before the virus came.  I won't be ordering again until this problem is resolved.

Honored Contributor

QVC states in every website page to expect delays. I'm not sure why people aren't taking their word for it. 

Respected Contributor

luvmybeetle , i have the same thing with my order , South Carolina to Florida , what is up with that , i am not even blaming QVC for this , but then it sits for 4 days. I will give QVC some time after the pandemic to get their act together , but i will cut back on ordering from a company that doesn't care about their customers if it doesn't improve.

Regular Contributor

@lesktee There is hope, today an item I ordered May 1st finally shipped. Now if it actually gets here, I am waiting to see after all this time. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not going to get upset over the slow shipping.  I know I'll eventually get my items. QVC isn't the only one with slow shipping these days.  If that were the case, then maybe I might be more concerned.  I'm getting notifications from UPS that my orders are delayed because of civil unrest.  I can't blame that on UPS any more than I can blame it on QVC.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor
I stopped ordering from QVC, it took close to a month to get my last 2 items. Nowhere else have I shopped with during COVID-19 has taken this long. HSN ships quick why can't QVC?