Honored Contributor

Shipping is getting worse

[ Edited ]

shipping.png

On May 25 I placed a jewelry order and above is the shipping info or lack of it. I wish there was still an option to choose your shipping, before I would choose UPS,  I would get my time in a day or two, at this rate it will be Friday or Saturday before my order arrives which will be 9 days since the order date.

Bring back to choice to pay for better shipping

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping is getting worse

Yikes.  It must depend upon what we buy and where we live.

My last order arrived 2 days from order -  cost zero.  It was sent UPS.  That's fine with me while I'm in my summer apartment on Long Island, but I don't really trust UPS (or FedEx for that matter) when I am in Florida for the winter.

All in all, I think shipping from QVC is way better than it was 20 years ago, and for me, it's been way cheaper, say, than paying for Amazon Prime.  The last year I did that, my shipping cost was right around $10 on average -  that because I just don't buy a whole lot -  and I don't need their music or videos, etc.  I can't imagine I'll ever go back to Prime -  I think I'll always spend less at Amazon without it.

Honored Contributor

I live in suburban NYC, when items are sent fro their PA warehouse via UPS I get it overnight, it is USPS that is a huge disaster when it comes to shipping

@millieshops wrote:

Yikes.  It must depend upon what we buy and where we live.

My last order arrived 2 days from order -  cost zero.  It was sent UPS.  That's fine with me while I'm in my summer apartment on Long Island, but I don't really trust UPS (or FedEx for that matter) when I am in Florida for the winter.

All in all, I think shipping from QVC is way better than it was 20 years ago, and for me, it's been way cheaper, say, than paying for Amazon Prime.  The last year I did that, my shipping cost was right around $10 on average -  that because I just don't buy a whole lot -  and I don't need their music or videos, etc.  I can't imagine I'll ever go back to Prime -  I think I'll always spend less at Amazon without it.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I bought 3 things from the week-end Carolyn Pollack shows and they all shipped yesterday or today.  No complaints there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Not a QVC purchase, but on 5/18, I purchased a Lancome masacara from HSN.  Not a regular customer of theirs, but the had sent me a $10 gift card for my birthday so I decided to use it.  It is now 6/1, and I have not yet received it!!!  This was not an out-of-stock item.  I checked my order status and it wasn't even shipped until 5/26!!!  Took them 8 days to fill the order??!!   Terrible service!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed that with my orders from QVC there is no UPS delivery anymore. I wish QVC would start delivering my orders with UPS rather then the 'SNAIL MAIL" we have here.  I ordered something from Germany a few weeks ago and I received it in a timely manner and I sent a check and everything. I could not believe how fast I received my orders from overseas.

Honored Contributor

Yes but how did they ship, it seems the USPS first arrives at shipping partner, then to the post office then disappears for a few ways, and finaaly arrives more than a week after leaveing the warehouse.

@Kachina624 wrote:

I bought 3 things from the week-end Carolyn Pollack shows and they all shipped yesterday or today.  No complaints there.

Respected Contributor

Here's something that happens to me that I don't understand:  

This past week, I ordered three different colors of the same item (a short sleeve top).  One color was sent via USPS.  

The other two colors were sent via UPS in the same bag.  Woman Indifferent