Frequent Contributor

Re: Shipping is getting slower and i'm done

@apple1964wrote:

Amazon and there 3rd party nonsense, I ordered two clothing items from them and I found out that  they are going to be sent from China. I do not do China. I called the 3rd party and asked to not have the items shipped out since they were not in shipment mode as of yet. They said no problem .. I got a email saying that it was shipped out. I decided I will not except these items when they come. And if no one is home at my house I will return them at UPS myself. I did not know that they were sold and coming from China until after I ordered these things. Very underhanded.  I do not want to get off topic O/P at least Susan from the Q will help you. I never had this problem with QVC I mean I never had a order take that  long. Good luck to you I hope that you get that order soon.

You can check how long its going to take and where it's comming from before purchasing on Amazon.

I never buy anything from China sellers.

Valued Contributor

I have to say that Amazon is amazing with shipping and also returns.  You can drop off your return at Kohl's (no charge for return shipping), get a receipt with tracking number, and get credited back within a few days. The last time I returned something to QVC, it took almost a month before I got credited back.  And that was only due to a very nice moderator that got involved.  This is 2018, and there is no reason for any company to take that long to process and credit back a return. Especially when they charge you for shipping the return via their shipping method.

Esteemed Contributor

@Meowshmarrowwrote:

@apple1964wrote:

Amazon and there 3rd party nonsense, I ordered two clothing items from them and I found out that  they are going to be sent from China. I do not do China. I called the 3rd party and asked to not have the items shipped out since they were not in shipment mode as of yet. They said no problem .. I got a email saying that it was shipped out. I decided I will not except these items when they come. And if no one is home at my house I will return them at UPS myself. I did not know that they were sold and coming from China until after I ordered these things. Very underhanded.  I do not want to get off topic O/P at least Susan from the Q will help you. I never had this problem with QVC I mean I never had a order take that  long. Good luck to you I hope that you get that order soon.

You can check how long its going to take and where it's comming from before purchasing on Amazon.

Yes,   I just have to be careful and check everything first.  I never buy anything from China either this one got away from me , I guess?Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

Ever since the Q switched to UPS by US Mail or FedEx SmartPost (which I'm sure is cheaper for them), everything takes so much longer to arrive (other than food items). 

For example, 2 items I ordered on March 7 did not arrive until March 20 - almost 2 weeks!  According to the package tracking, it went from NC to NJ to the USPS location in the county adjacent to mine, then after sitting there 3 days went to DC, then to my county's main post office, and then my local post office.  I could have received it a week earlier had gone directly to my county to start with as opposed to detouring around the DMV.

And it's not like the UPS truck isn't coming down my street every day.

Frequent Contributor

@apple1964wrote:

@Meowshmarrowwrote:

@apple1964wrote:

Yes,   I just have to be careful and check everything first.  I never buy anything from China either this one got away from me , I guess?Woman Frustrated

I know it happens and it so annoying Woman Mad

I wish they stop accepting all Chinese sellers!