Super Contributor

Shipping is getting better - thanks Q!

I guess the Ontario CA warehouse is up and running because my items are shipping much faster to me in CA. They process for a long time, but as soon as they move to shipping, they are getting here in 2-3 days.

Wanted to acknowledge some GOOD shipping news.

Thanks QVC!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping is getting better - thanks Q!

I agree that shipping is much better.  Just received today an item I ordered on Saturday.

Good job QVC.

Contributor

WOW~  I was just going to post that shipping to the Midwest is going downhill again.  Things that I ordered in mid-February are just sitting there. 

Glad it 's gotten better for somebody!!  Smiley Frustrated

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Peggy wrote:

WOW~  I was just going to post that shipping to the Midwest is going downhill again.  Things that I ordered in mid-February are just sitting there. 

Glad it 's gotten better for somebody!!  Smiley Frustrated

Ordering, processing, shipping, order status, tracking info - horrible. I've made several purchases this past week and it has been unpleasant and frustrating. And last September, I had an item show up at my door a month after ordering and a refund was already issued. When I returned it, I was charged the label fee! Unreliable hot mess!

My future as a customer is questionable, so sad. 

Honored Contributor

My shipments from the Ontario warehouse usually arrive in about 4 days.  This has been a wonderful improvement.  The only screw-ups I've seen have been caused by UPS.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yes, I've noticed it, too...in Hawaii.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

My shipments from the Ontario warehouse usually arrive in about 4 days.  This has been a wonderful improvement.  The only screw-ups I've seen have been caused by UPS.

That is amazing, good for you. I'm still checking order status every morning, for that many days and more, waiting for an order to say 'shipped'. When/if it finally ships, tracking is unreliable. Computer glitches? Inventory mistakes? I dunno! Can't understand it. Been a customer for many years, this is NEW. Hope it improves for me!