Respected Contributor

Shipping - here we go again!

Well, it was great while it lasted.  I was getting my items very quickly and now a lot of my orders are taking over 10 day to ship and yet again from the warehouse in Ontario (I am on the East Coast) and this takes at least an extra week to arrive.  Why are we back to the way it was in March?

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping - here we go again!

@lovesallanimals I know you have lots of company, but because I see so many items selling well when I do tune in, I have to assume millions of purchases are still getting to destination by the time they are promised. 

I wouldn’t know QVC had a problem if I didn’t read these posts.  I have ordered only about a dozen items over the last year and they’ve all arrived as promised — a week or less.  And with plenty of what’s called free shipping.  

The forum sometimes makes it seem everyone has the shipping problems. I think it’s the opposite.  Doesn’t mean there should be as many as there are, but it’s obvious not as great a percentage of satisfied customers post as do those with complaints.  That was also true decades ago when people had to write a letter to register a complaint

Honored Contributor

There are shipping problems everywhere.

It's even a guessing game for me whether or not I'll get my Amazon orders.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

For whatever reason, I always have trouble with shoes getting delivered.  I just called CS about the Earth Origins Slippers TSV which have been "being prepared for shipment" for 6 days while I ordered the Keurig TSV, 2 days prior to the slippers and it arrived in 5 days.   Earlier this year 2 pairs of Ryka shoes got lost in transit. 

I have ordered many other items that arrive in a timely fashion ( Denim & Co., VPH)  but shoes, not so much. 

Update, EO Slippers now on backorder, even though I ordered them at 10AM the day of presentation, long before they "sold out"!   

Honored Contributor

My only shipping delays are also just from the Ontario warehouse. I wish we had a way of knowing which products are shipped from which warehouse.

I certainly would NEVER order anything to be shipped from the Ontario warehouse!

QVC really needs to 'clean house' at that warehouse, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

My only shipping delays are also just from the Ontario warehouse. I wish we had a way of knowing which products are shipped from which warehouse.

I certainly would NEVER order anything to be shipped from the Ontario warehouse!

QVC really needs to 'clean house' at that warehouse, IMO.

You are so right. I ordered a pair of Dearfoam slippers, and there isn't even a tracking on them, supposed to arrive in 2 days, so we'll see. I'm not in any hurry for them, but never had anything ordered that 8 days later there is still no tracking. Ontario, guess if you get something from there it is your surprise. Also a Belle top coming ,ordered too many days ago, to not be here. Need to shut that place down.

Honored Contributor

@HLP 

How ironic! My order is 2 pairs of Dearfoams, 1 slipper and one pair of boots.

Guess what I'll never order from Q again.....Dearfoams!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

As always, I think the shipping delays are mostly due to orders being fulfilled by vendors that either are slow to process them or have inventory or staffing issues. It seems to really depend on what you order as to when you'll get it. For example, my most frequent purchases are in the kitchen and home categories, and I've experienced zero issues with delays in the past couple of months. However, I recently ordered a couple of tops, and they have been sitting in processing for a week.

With regard to the Ontario site, I think most of the issues there also depend on how orders are being presented for processing; I live just two states away and get excited when I see that things are coming from that location because it means I'll get them quickly, as opposed to the many items that still ship from the east coast and can take another two weeks to reach my door after they've been released.

Esteemed Contributor

I personnely haven't had any problems  with shipping now for awhile.   In fact I sometimes get an item in 2 days !!! That never happened in the past .    I do Have an item that is "in process"I  know it has only been 2 days , but I do wonder however why I can still cancel ,  

not that I have any plans to cancel at all !  Usually by day 2 I cannot cancel if I decide to .   Been hoping  this item would come back In Stock and was thrilled it did !  Now I just want it proceed to shipped !

Occasional Contributor

I continue to have major issues that are shipped by USPS, in fact it will be days and no shipping update . I had a package delivered today via UPS that wasn’t due to arrive until 11/2. I would prefer the option to pay for UPS shipping only to make sure I received my packages