Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

QVC has always been my place to shop and I've been doing so since the early 80's.  I've been saddened lately that it has gone way downhill.  Everything takes so long to ship and receive.  The quality is so much worse.  It breaks my heart to see it fall.  I'm gonna take a break from shopping here.  Hope things get better....I love all the hosts.

Valued Contributor

Oh please!  99% of the people who post here are in agreement with the author of this!  It is OVER A YEAR since the problems started, and have gotten worse. Can you imagine if Jeff Bezos of Amazon had an issue, he would not have a business.  QVC, all they do is apologize, they never give a real explanation and the truth which would probably be accepted by a good many loyal customers, but what do they do?  They cut back o programming, cut back on employees in processing, shipping, and issuing credits, and they go an hire and create a new position "President" a woman from disney whose expertise is marketing????  No other company has these problems, not HSN, not Amazon or any other online THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T CANCEL AN ITEM 2 MINUTES AFTER ONE PLACES AN ORDER SHOWS ME AND EVERYONE ELSE IS THAT QVC NEEDS TO MONEY AND MAKES MONEY FROM THEIR EXHORBENT SHIPPING FEE.

Valued Contributor

If people believe anything qvc says, on a minute to minute basis, I could sell alot of bridges to alot of people

Valued Contributor

Too late, qvc has been failing for close to a year, their quarterly financials show that to be a fact.  They have bad management at corporate, so much so, they will never recover.  They refusal to lift a switch so people can cancel, why?  because they need to make payroll.  Sickening, disgusting, and they deserve their demise, they brought it on themselves

Contributor
QVC should be refunding all of the shipping charges for these ridiculously late shipments. Also, they should be completely transparent about what the problem is. And if, in fact, this is a botched change to their ordering and fulfillment software and/or processes, then the person who greenlighted doing all of this with no contingency planning before the holidays should be fired. And they should be demanding massive reimbursement from the vendor(s) that’s responsible. Their contracts with the vendor(s) should allow them to pass the refund costs back to the vendor(s).
Obviously I am so late to this! However, I am new to QVC and wish I had found this forum before placing an order. My EDD is 7/18 and yet my order has yet to ship! I’ve spoken to two different representatives and both were of little to no help. They are now blaming their delays on COVID-19 but it seems like they were struggling with timely shipping back in November. First and last time I order from QVC!