Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping and Handling charges/ check your bill

I seldom use the QVC label.  I mostly find it slightly cheaper or no more expensive to pay for the return postage up,front.  HOwever the last three returns I have done not using the Q return label my account was still charged as if I had used their pre paid label and I had to call each time to get the problem fixed.  now I watch my account like a hawk.

Contributor

orry, but you have been mislead. They do not refund all of the shipping charges you pay and when you use the label, the charge on there is for the label only, they then tack on their return charges. I got this info straight from QVC  customer service times two.

Honored Contributor

@annieshummingbird wrote:

orry, but you have been mislead. They do not refund all of the shipping charges you pay and when you use the label, the charge on there is for the label only, they then tack on their return charges. I got this info straight from QVC  customer service times two.

@annieshummingbird

as has been stated above.....there are no additional return charges.

you pay for the return label if you are using it AND you dont get back your original shipping fees that you paid when you purchase. the only time you would get all of those fees back would be if the item were defective or damaged or inaccurately described/portrayed.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

I disagree.  2 D&C tops and 2 IM tops I returned.  Shipping label was $6.95 per each bag... Post office, because of the weight, was $8.95 per bag.  Either way, too expensive for returns if it only costs us $3.00 S/H originally.

Esteemed Contributor

@pnutsmom wrote:

I disagree.  2 D&C tops and 2 IM tops I returned.  Shipping label was $6.95 per each bag... Post office, because of the weight, was $8.95 per bag.  Either way, too expensive for returns if it only costs us $3.00 S/H originally.

@pnutsmom I would have packaged them together- usps.c o m has a service referred to as 'priorty a' or 'priority b' Even just priority would have been a more econmical way to return several items. Sometimes the flat rate is the  best -without impacting the delivery time- option.

I often pack several returns in a ''priority a' box,  you order the boxes (they're free) from usps. com. I haven't had shipping cost more than $6 or $7, you get free tracking and it arrives at qvc in 2 business days. You still dont get the original shipping back (unless it's a problem item), but saving every dollar upfront sort of balances that out.