Respected Contributor

Just wanted you to be aware of the high shipping and handling charges and the poor way items are shipped:

There is another thing about the S & H that gets me.  When Valerie Parr Hill had the TSV a week or so ago, I ordered all three items, the church, the sweet shoppe, the victorian house.  I also ordered the Kuhn Rikon Salt & Pepper Grinders, 2 sets of those.  I think the S&P grinders were ordered that night. 

Anyway, QVC put all of those items, 5 total, into one box and shipped it.  So I paid S&H on 5 items -  they put them into one box that was big enough to hold all of that stuff and a small child.  And with no packaging so the items just rattled around in the box.  They box was in pieces when I received it.  

I paid $27.50 to ship those 5 items.....  And very poor shipping it was at a high cost........

Honored Contributor

I think we're all aware of the shipping and handling charges.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I honestly didn't need you to make me aware! I never buy anything from ANY PLACE online without knowing ALL the charges.

I've shopped QVC for a bit over 30 years and have never ever received anything that wasn't in perfect condition.

And I've had items sent to my son and his family and all have been in tip top shape.

Valued Contributor

on the flip side, I wanted to order a beauty item straight from the Vendors website and it was $9 for just a powder compact! It makes paying a $3 charge a bit easier. However, I do agree, that if they place everything in one box, it should be one S&H charge

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think we're all aware of the shipping and handling charges.

Good to know....

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I honestly didn't need you to make me aware! I never buy anything from ANY PLACE online without knowing ALL the charges.

I've shopped QVC for a bit over 30 years and have never ever received anything that wasn't in perfect condition.

And I've had items sent to my son and his family and all have been in tip top shape.

That's good to know also....  I've shopped with them for over 30 years too!!!  

Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping & Handling

[ Edited ]

BTW, I posted this under 'Customer Care' so they (i.e., QVC) would know how I felt ---  not how anyone else felt, just me.....

Honored Contributor

Regardless of where something is posted, we are free to reply, obviously.

Frequent Contributor

I agree  I had four items in one bag the other day and paid s&h on each item.  I know they charge for s&h but they should not allow this when they put everything together.

Honored Contributor

S&H costs at QVC has always been a sore subject. I agree if they ship all the items in one box they should charge by weight not each item. The Q is not the only place that does this to their customers. The customers who have never received an item that was damaged in shipping are very lucky indeed. I have had quite a few packages look like the UPS truck backed over it a few times and boxes that were all smashed in. I know the Q didn't do it, but they hired UPS to deliver their stuff. The Q makes good on the damages, but where is the convenience when you have to repackage the item and return it. My time is valuable too.