Respected Contributor

Shipping Seems to be Slow Again.

Some of my items were ordered about 5 days ago and are still in-process.  I wonder what the problem is.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping Seems to be Slow Again.

Yes, my TSV order from 4/30, still waiting for it,  even though many others received theirs a week ago.  

in stock, when I ordered. 

Occasional Contributor

Yes , me too.  I ordered on 4/30 and it is stuck going from UPS to USPS.  I still hope I receive it at some point.

Honored Contributor

Most of my clothing orders have shipped in 2 days but a couple have not.  I assume that merchandise is slow in arriving in the warehouse. The need for it is not urgent.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@NittyNat wrote:

Yes , me too.  I ordered on 4/30 and it is stuck going from UPS to USPS.  I still hope I receive it at some point.

@NittyNat 

Check your tracking number on SHIP24.com to see if there is a third party shipper involved like Newgistics.  They are notoriously slow with delivering from UPS to USPS.  

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee.  I have been checking daily for an item shipped  on its way April 30th and today NO TRACKING INFORMATION. It is a yard spike flower so not a small item. 

Esteemed Contributor

They have almost no capability to get things out of the warehouse. 

And it has absolutely nothing to do with the fire, China, or covid, which are excuse crutches.  I see this with no other online retailers. 

The merchandise is on a warehouse shelf.  Their IT system is prehistoric. 

Sinking ship sinking faster.

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

@Foxxee.  I have been checking daily for an item shipped  on its way April 30th and today NO TRACKING INFORMATION. It is a yard spike flower so not a small item. 

@Gorgf 

The website you purchased it from told you it was shipped, but didn't send you a tracking number??

I'd call the website you purchased it from to find out what's going on.

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee. Thank you for asking.

It is one of Qs and UPS to USPS. There is a tracking number but odd It was "On Its Way" up until today and  now no longer able to track? I will wait another week. Maybe going round and round. Never had that happen?

I just received that TSV beaded tote from USPS and the box is all taped up and looks like it went through a war. The box is way to large for the tote and  totally crushed in transit. At least inside is ok. The USPS  and UPS gets stuck taping up boxes and bags so their delivery work time must get shortened?

New Contributor

I orderd a pair of pants on 4/30, just looked at my order status, it says; In Process: Arrives by 05/09/2022  Today is 5/15 and still no pants, I don't understand it. I guess they're out there somewhere. At this point when looking at the order status, I can't even cancel the order.