Don't understand why QVC uses UPS delivery by Mail and FedEx Post.

Delivery to customers is at least 2-3 days longer! I track all my pkgs

and see that they have arrived in my town but transferring from UPS or FedEx to

US post office takes 1-2 days and another day for the PO to accept pkg before

it goes out for delivery. Very disappointing!! Much prefer UPS direct delivery.

Respected Contributor

@CTshihtzumom wrote:

Don't understand why QVC uses UPS delivery by Mail and FedEx Post.

Delivery to customers is at least 2-3 days longer! I track all my pkgs

and see that they have arrived in my town but transferring from UPS or FedEx to

US post office takes 1-2 days and another day for the PO to accept pkg before

it goes out for delivery. Very disappointing!! Much prefer UPS direct delivery

Clearly they are doing whatever is most cost effective to QVC, and equally clerly they are unconcerned about how this affects the delivery time and  condition to the customer.  I am very disappointed that they are using the USPS, as it means most of my purchases take extra days to reach me, and many of them are shall we say abused by the time I get them.

Esteemed Contributor

BINGO..........I track purchases worm their way across the USA (some) to Ohio - then to destination NYS - - and then back to Ohio and return.   I don't plan on purchasing much going forward, so they can come via China boat for all I care.

Honored Contributor

@CTshihtzumom  You don't understand?  It's not hard to figure out.... because it's cheaper of course!  All the shopping channels and catalogers with whom I do business are also using it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

How many times have we complained about the shipping costs? I prefer the lowest shipping price possible. If I have to wait an extra day or two to save money I'm fine with it. I believe most items you have the option to upgrade to faster shipping. I also get emails from UPS saying I can upgrade my package for $3.50 more. If I were in a hurry then I would upgrade. We, as customers, want cheap & fast shipping. Sometimes you can't have both.