New Contributor

Shipping Label Created 9 days ago, but not shipped

I placed an order for a camera on the 2nd, and received a "your order has shipped!" e-mail on the 3rd, with an estimated delivery date of the 12th.  As of this morning (11th), the UPS tracking info is showing the item has never even been picked up yet, making delivery tomorrow impossible.   I called customer service yesterday, only to be told there is nothing they can do and I should just wait and see if it arrives.  The item is shipping directly from the vendor instead of the QVC distribution center, and I was advised they cannot contact the vendor to find out the status or report the issue.  The item is a birthday present, and the only one my child is getting due to the cost, and no-one can help me figure out if I'm going to get it or not.  Anyone have this problem, and have the item miraculously arrive on time?

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping Label Created 9 days ago, but not shipped

An order I placed on March 28 hasn't arrived here yet--April 11.  (skincare purchase)

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Tiffanyonscreen I will have this looked into. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Daysdee, we will check on this for you.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Daysdee there are a couple of orders from the end of March, is it the Tatcha?

New Contributor

Thank you Alice!  If we need to cancel and reorder to ensure it arrives on time, I would do anything at this point! 

QVC Customer Care

I'm working on it @Tiffanyonscreen want to see if the vendor can ship one on that order so it doesn't take as long.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Tiffanyonscreen I sent you an email with the new ord information.