Contributor

@Alice-QVC, I appreciate you forwarding the "Save for Later" issue to the IT Department. It is still broken and no indication that clearing cache, cookies and using different browsers have helped. I know exactly when it happened. It is when I ordered the Christmas Pudding Cookie Jar. I got the "Oops, technical difficulties page" but the system placed the order. Is there a way to reset my account? It really does affect my ordering decisions because I just leave the website.

Also, @Alice-QVC ... I noticed  my order for K307640 from 12/21/2017 never left Rocky Mount, NC. Is it possible to get it corrected and shipped before out-of-stock? I hope so because I love its concept. Thanks in advance... I appreciate all the good work you MODS have done to make my family's Christmas a happy one. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Smiley Very HappyHeart

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Ms Jean I sent you an email to change your password which should help with your account difficulties. Also I sent a replacement for K307640 the tracking shows it stopped moving.

Contributor

Thanks, @Alice-QVC ... I appreciate the acknowledgement with the email; however, the Resetting Password did not fix the "Save for Later" issue.Smiley Sad Will you please let the IT Dept know. The glitch is really affecting how I shop with QVC.

May I just verify that I am not being charged twice for K307640? I appreciate you resending it for me. Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Ms Jean I forwarded your information to our IT Department for them to research this issue. How long are the items in your cart before they disappear?

Contributor

Re: Shipping Issue

[ Edited ]

Thanks, @Alice-QVC ... if you can pull-up my cart, there is a link to "Save for Later" and another for "Remove." If you choose "Save for Later," it should show up below the cart items. QVC has had this as a convenience for decades but somehow now it isn't saving them any longer. Smiley Sad

Also, the reason I asked about being charged twice for K307640 is because it is showing duplicate pricing for the resent item. Smiley Surprised