Valued Contributor

Re: Shipping Issue Solution Unacceptable

There seems to be a coordination problem between QVC customer care and the warehouses. Why would it take four days to receive an answer as to if something has been shipped? An electronic email response from the warehouse should not take four days.

Respected Contributor

@Lucylu12 

I just called CS and was told that there is no known reason for the delay!  Okey dokey.

I said to her, so it may be another 10 days for it to get moving and she said....(get ready for it...."yes."    Wouldn't you call that a productive phone call?????  OMG.

Valued Contributor

@Lucylu12, I think at this point, pony express may be faster! I guess I should be happy I only have to wait four more days in “warehouse/mail” limbo before something can be done. Ten days? Oh my! 

Respected Contributor

@ChouChou your avatar made me laugh.

Trusted Contributor

Same here and after I get this order ( that is if I am lucky enough) then no more buying for me at the Q.

i have orders things only to get other items, and the customer services is of no help, sorry you did not get your item but now its out of stock, this is unacceptalbe. 

Respected Contributor

Hello to all who are having shipping issues, me too!  CS blamed my credit card but that was NOT the problem at all.  I just wrote my own thread saying that my 2 The Sak items have been in limbo and I called 3 times.  The items were supposed to be "free shipping!"

Now that they finally shipped QVC charged me shipping for 1 of the items!!!  That is a different total than what I agreed to.  Also I was offered nothing for their mistake!

I read another thread where a Q customer got candy or pretzels in the mail because they were "sweet customers!"  I think they owe all of us with shipping issues something like that, don't you?

Also, I'm always happy when another person is Not having a problem but we who are really don't need to hear that. JMHO.

New Contributor

I've also had the same happen to me!!!

QVC has real customer service & shipping problems and I'm at the point I don't trust them them any longer.  I prefer to deal with companies that own up to their mistakes and enable their employees to issue refunds when a realsonable request in made.

New Contributor

Not for me!!!