Honored Contributor

QVC and HSN are owned by the same people.  QVC goes down, they might take HSN with them. It depends how they are structured.

Honored Contributor

Do all the vendors like Isaac, Kim Gravel, etc. have Facebook pages ?

New Contributor

Totally agree with the shipping nightmare.  I understand some delays but when I place an order and it says its in stock only to later be told its on backorder is unacceptable.  I also see the status of many of my orders go from in process, to backorder to preparing your order.. INSANE!

I love QVC products but won't be ordering anything unless I hear that that things have changed.  There's too many alternatives (other companies that do much better) to hassle with this lack of customer support.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Do all the vendors like Isaac, Kim Gravel, etc. have Facebook pages ?

@SharkE  You can google their name and Facebook. If they have one you will see it.

Honored Contributor

@maverick5150 wrote:

No offence, but I hope your efforts to keep this company in business fails, for the sake of all of us. Go shopping on HSN.

@maverick5150    Why don't you go post your thoughts on the HSN board exclusively? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

There is a reasonable shipping time  and I suppose what's tolerable for one is different for another..    As someone stated Amazon is 3- 5 days now.. I have Prime and unless specifically stated, I get  an item within 3 days or less. That's processing and  shipping. I find that  very acceptable.  True, it isn't only QVC- but   the Q is near bottom or at the bottom of reasonable shipping time and cost. And for that I am limiting my buying for now. @Kachina624  mentioned there are many threads on this. I would wish this problem be addressed and explanation ( s) given.  We, the  customers, are owed that much. Just stating there are delays isn't enough anymore.  More clarity is needed and resolution on what can be done or is being done.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping Is A Disgrace!

[ Edited ]

Just cancel your order if possible and

You   will have it by the very  NEXT DAY!!!!

Seems to work for me..................... 

this post was ment to  be scarcastic!

Respected Contributor

Shipping from HSN is much quicker than from QVC, I'm in Mo. I have also had items from QVC go from preparing your order to backorder then preparing again for days and days, still not shipped.