Esteemed Contributor

Shipping IS now faster! Yay! Have you noticed?

It appears that QVC IS listening and improving. Shipping has significantly improved for my recent orders. I'm starting to receive orders within 4 or 5 days from order day. Have any of you noticed this, too? So great to see this improvement by Q.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Shipping IS now faster! Yay! Have you noticed?

I’m happy you are seeing faster shipping, but I haven’t noticed a difference at all unfortunately. Hopefully I’ll also see it soon. 

Honored Contributor

I have seen improvement.  Only one recent order took QVC 5 days to ship.  I go more by how long it takes QVC to ship than the entire time from order to receipt.

Sometimes, UPS and USPS have taken crazy routes that lead me to believe packages were put on the wrong trucks taking longer to deliver to my house.  Of course, that's not QVC's fault.  

Honored Contributor

Nope. I think my order is on a slow boat to China.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I have noticed an improvement in my last few orders.  I ordered the Susan Graver TSV this weekend and it's supposed to be delivered today.  Usually my orders are still in process at this point.

Regular Contributor

I have also noticed the fast shipping again finally !!!!! The true test will be the holidays. 

Super Contributor

I am happy that you are receiving faster shipping.  I haven't noticed it.  I ordered something on the 8th and it has not arrived. Perhaps tomorrow.

Valued Contributor

I also have not noticed.  Lot of my orders sit in NJ for days, than sit in Orlando for days.  Maybe someday we will see the new system working.  

Occasional Contributor

I have not noticed at all!  My SG TSV is still in process for 4 days!

Honored Contributor

I have not noticed at all. I have a Barefoot Dreams cardi still in process after almost 5 days.