Respected Contributor

Ordered on 7/3, shipped 7/5, received 7/8 ahead of edd.

This includes 7/4 legal holiday.

I live in Brooklyn, NYC.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping Greatly Improved

The shipping on my last two orders was vastly improved too.  My only very minor complaint is that it took almost the same amount of time for the order coming 400 miles away as it did for the order coming from the east coast (both clothing items).  The east coast item just took a day longer than the one coming from in-state.  But they both shipped within 24 hours, so I am happy with this improvement and hope it continues.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree too!

Regular Contributor

not me, things sit in process and then take another 2 weeks in transit.

Respected Contributor

What I don't understand is the inconsistency in shipping times? I do not ever know what to expect. A majority is the normal week to 10 days but I am waiting nearly three weeks now for a necklace in transit? I find jewelry to take the longest in the smaller packages, via USPS. 

Q is the only one that still has the mystery shipping times. I am normally not one to be in a hurry, but wonder if the package is lost somewhere? I am not meaning to complain as enough of that  and improved shipping times ,but remain puzzled?

Regular Contributor

The shipping times have improved but the return time is still terrible.  Takes  weeks to get a refund and the exchange process is a joke.  I received a top first part of June returned within a week for exchange.  Received a note other day that I should receive the itiem within 7 days.  Today I got email saying item is no longer available. Really, it has taken way over a month to realize the item was not available.  Now I get to waste time calling QVC to make sure I received a refund. Email stated I could go to order status and cancel item. WRONG, tried that and it states item is in process.  I have ordered a massive amount on QVC but now really backing off ordering things unless I really can’t find  like or same items in brick and mortar.  

Valued Contributor

No, sorry. I have an item ordered on 7/1, and info given to shipper on 7/5, hasn't moved. That's like telling the Q that I paid my bill on 7/1 because I wrote the check and put it in an envelope, and I put a stamp on it on 7/5. That's not "shipped". 

Plus, returns. Ugh. I have one item that has been "in USPS possession" since 7/1. And an item that was delivered to the Q (I paid, not the pre-paid label) on 7/1 that wasn't credited until 7/8. That's better than a lot of people, but absurd. It takes a week to process a return? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’ve had better shipping times on some things recently. On the other hand, I noticed that the Saturday Beekman TS from HSN shipped yesterday. And the QVC bottlebrush TSV from Thursday is still in process. I don’t know why TSV’s can’t go out right away.

Keepin' it real.