Occasional Contributor

I ordered Scott Living washcloths on 12-21-19, they were shipped on 12-27-19 (from California), expected delivery is 1-7-20 (to Pennsylvania).  Well, that’s a total of 17 days!  I ordered them as a gift for a bridal shower this week end, but sadly they won’t arrive in time... sigh

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping Disappointment!!!

You can probably find wash cloths locally, and I'm sure that the bride-to-be will still appreciate your gift, even if it's after the party.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@bananacreampie wrote:

I ordered Scott Living washcloths on 12-21-19, they were shipped on 12-27-19 (from California), expected delivery is 1-7-20 (to Pennsylvania).  Well, that’s a total of 17 days!  I ordered them as a gift for a bridal shower this week end, but sadly they won’t arrive in time... sigh

@bananacreampie,  is that significantly different than the EDD shown on your order confirmation?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@bananacreampie   You should have seen an EDD (estimated delivery date) when you placed your order.  You see that before you actually submit your order.  Was the EDD supposed to be in time for the shower?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@bananacreampie: Welcome to the boards! Smiley Happy  Sorry you didn't get your order on time. Since you are new to these boards,  you're probably not aware that QVC has been experiencing shipping issues for several months now.  

Frequent Contributor

Foremost, I’m so sorry about your shipping disappointment.  I can appreciate how much that stinks.

Secondly, while it doesn’t make you feel better this is par for the course for those of us on the west coast when *most* items are shipped from the east coast.  I agree with the other posters who referenced the EDD. I always check and order accordingly or chose another vendor where I can get it faster.

Personally  I’m hoping for more items to ship from CA so that I, too, can get items in a few days rather than 2-3 weeks. However that will mean east coasters may have longer wait times. 

Occasional Contributor

UPDATE....... hello everyone, poodlegirl here!  My washcloths that I have been waiting for are now in Virginia.  As of January 4th, they were in Horsham, which is only an hour away from me, but are now somewhere in Virginia!!!  I’ve been waiting 17 days, maybe I’ll just drive to Virginia and pick them up..... another sigh