New Contributor

Shipping Delays and Missing Item

Why did 3 orders take 10 days to receive? Part if it is that QVC didn't ship anything until 4 days later and then USPS takes forever to move packages. On top of that, an item was missing from my order. Tracking shows the item was shipped and delivered, but not so. Someone failed to put the item in my box. Where’s quality control?? Now the missing item is sold out! Come on QVC, get it together! Quit messing up!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Shipping Delays and Missing Item

More frequent this past year. Also,  I am tired of purchasing something and having it go to backorder--only to be cancelled a short while later.  .Overselling is NOT a good practice.

Respected Contributor

If an item is missing from your box then it's not QVCs fault. 

QVC Customer Care

@KinderKristi   

I am so sorry that happened, I am sending you an email. 

Susan Q-Social

Respected Contributor

@KinderKristiwrote:
Why did 3 orders take 10 days to receive? Part if it is that QVC didn't ship anything until 4 days later and then USPS takes forever to move packages. On top of that, an item was missing from my order. Tracking shows the item was shipped and delivered, but not so. Someone failed to put the item in my box. Where’s quality control?? Now the missing item is sold out! Come on QVC, get it together! Quit messing up!

I get that you are upset, but you might have tried reaching out to CS in a nicer manner.  Look how quickly they came to assist Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@makenawrote:

@makena

Of course it is QVC's fault.Whoever was supposed to put the item into the box didn't!!! 

That has happened to me quite a few times.  Especially during holidays or during the summer ,when new untrust worthy  packers are hired! 

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMommawrote:

@makenawrote:

@makena

Of course it is QVC's fault.Whoever was supposed to put the item into the box didn't!!! 

That has happened to me quite a few times.  Especially during holidays or during the summer ,when new untrust worthy  packers are hired! 

It is QVC's fault.  Who else is responsibile?