Super Contributor

Re: Shipping Delays -- Absurd and Getting Worse

@CodyCosmo wrote:

I ordered a Women With Control top on May 3rd, it was to be delivered by May 12th (today is the 17th), still waiting.  Here is the tracking:

May 16, 2021, 20:03Arrived at FacilityChicago, IL

May 14, 2021, 13:59Departed from FacilityCommerce City, CO

May 13, 2021, 11:57Origin ScanCommerce City, CO

May 08, 2021, 07:14Package is in transit to a UPS facilityOntario, CA

May 08, 2021, 07:14Order Processed: In Transit to UPS

The processing started on the 8th (5 days later), and sat in CA and CO was a few more days.  I live in IL, wonder when I will get it. This is ridulous.  I'm glad I didn't buy this top for a special occasion.

Does anyone know where the Women With Control forum/blog is?  I don't see it on the list.

One thing I have noticed, if the item is shipped from CA, it takes forever. I ordered 4 things and the 2 that came from a PA warehouse were delivered within 3 days of ordering. The rest were shipped from a CA warehouse and it took 2 1/2 weeks for the rest of my order to arrive. Go figure. 

Valued Contributor

Last week I went on a shopping spree on the internet.  I ordered something from Macy's, Michael Kors, Dooney&Burke's actual website (the item I bought from them was $40 cheaper than what QVC was selling the same exact thing  for,) ShopHq, Amazon and QVC.  Three days later everything I ordered had either been delivered or was on it's way - except for QVC!  To this day all my orders have been delivered except my QVC orders which are still  saying "preparing for delivery".  Something is very wrong at QVC as far as shipping goes.  I don't know who is in charge, but they need to take a long, hard look at their shipping practices!

Respected Contributor

I think a lot of Q's delivery problems differ with each vendor. I've been lucky that most of mine orders have always shipped within three days. But when they're finally delivered is another matter. 

I currently have a long delay with a Kohl's order. Half delivered within days while the rest is "in fulfillment" mode. 

Same with an Amazon order. Notified today of a third delay. Items fulfilled by Amazon are delivered quickly, third party not so much. 

We've become so use to instant gratification in deliveries. I remember the olden days of going through catalogs, paying by check, mailing it in, then waiting. Guess I’ve learned to be patient.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

My order from the 9th miraculously shipped the 18 and because of some  screw  up from carrier  i  wont  get till the 25th  as  of  now.....I am so fed up with QVC i  am refusing shipment on 2 orders,imo  the ship ups then hand off to usps is  a flawed  system and it seem s QVC  shipping dept  is flawed  as  well .....The same item  i  ordered on the 17th  shipped  that  night and is out for delivery today....No excuse for there  incompetence. Also living  in  Calif with a warehouse here  yet in all the years its  been  here  i  have gotten maybe 2 items from there,what  a joke  that  is!!

Honored Contributor

There have been a few delays - but other than the yarn, there is nothing coming that I'm in urgent need of.  (I've re-designed something and need more yarn.).)

As of today, I have 

3 packages coming from QVC

2 packages from LandsEnd (forgot something on first order and fortunately there is free shipping on both packages)

1 package from a yarn manufacturer 

1 from Hanes (just learned that one of the things I ordered (knee-high hose) was out of stock, so got another brand from Amazon - for a lot less money.

1 item from Amazon

All expected next week.  

Valued Contributor

Add me to the list.  On 5/10 I ordered the Denim & Co. Naturals Linen Blend Side Button Blouse.  It immediately went into preparing your order with a delivery date of 5/19.  It is still in preparing your order.  I'm not even going to try and cancel it, since it seems nothing can be done, but I've already decided to return it.  Paying full price + SH for something to take this long is not acceptable.  I order things on Amazon and get them in 2 days, it should not be this difficult to get something you've ordered.  If it's not available to ship, don't air it or air it with a future date availability.  I don't know what the problem is, but it really is ridiculous.

Occasional Contributor

I am so frustrated about Q shipping,  I have 4 orders "preparing" over 5 - 11  days old!  
Can't cancel but will Bill my account when they finally get item ready for pickup, then another 10 or more days til I receive.   If I return the item it's another 20 days before my account credited IF all goes right!  I online order frequently from a variety of companies usually receiving from next day to a week!   Q is losing my business daily, does anyone at Q listen. You charge to ship, you charge to return, you charge increasingly higher prices on products, why aren't you providing quality shipping like everyone else & stop using my money for no service!  

Valued Contributor

I placed an order exactly one week ago, and the status is still "Preparing Order". I agree that shipping delay issues are becoming much worse. 

Esteemed Contributor

My order was in "preparing order" for a week.  I called customer service and about two days later it changed to shipped, so maybe calling helps light a fire under them.  

I don't have my item yet though.  Shipping from CA takes a long time on a good day.  If I don't receive it in another week or so, I'll call again and see if they can find it, or cancel.

Occasional Contributor

I suppose it is nice to know I am not alone. I hope these messages are read by customer service. I too believe it is unethical for QVC to refuse to cancel an order up until the time it ships. My orders which have been showing "preparing order" status since May 16. Customer service says it has a delivery date of May 25. I'll wait to see if that happens. If not, I an canceling my account and directing my bank to not pay QVC. My budget and I will be much happier for it!