Regular Contributor

Well finally the shoes have shown up on the UPS tracking system but will not be arriving for a few days. I am not happy as the estimated arrival date was 1/12/18. I know @Alice-QVC was kind enough to look into the original issue of the long processing time and had it not been for her I would have had no idea what was going on thanks again @Alice-QVC. However, when I called CS after it had been shipped nobody could give me any information. I understand sometimes companies have problems (QVC more than any with shipping the past 12 months) and in my case there was a problem at the warehouse it happens but do think QVC would maybe would ship the item faster after knowing it was their fault, or even care to notify the customer that the item will not be arriving by the delivery date. Had I not reached out on here I would have not had a clue what was going on. Anyway, I hope someone on the social team can pass it up to the higher ups that they should really notify customers when they is a delay in the shipping and maybe upgrade the shipping for no charge to the customer when it goes past the delivery date so they can get their item or items faster.